• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duckduckgoose

Sep 7, 2016
    Annapolis, MD
    Any ammo Sightings in the retailers ? Howard county , Silver spring ?

9mm
    5.56 Nato

i saw basspro online had 5.56 (and a fair bit of other stuff) on their website thursday morning early, like 5am. i picked up some 223 (both winchester USA ready and federal american eagle) for $9 and $10 a box on the basspro website, free shipping over $50. got a 200rd box of 40s&w and some 22lr as well.

just hoping they don't end up cancelling my order...

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    The bass pro fall classic is coming up mid August timeframe.

They MAY be holding back stock for the big sale. Keep an eye open. That is speculation, but for their big pre hunting season event, it is possible.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    The bass pro fall classic is coming up mid August timeframe.

They MAY be holding back stock for the big sale. Keep an eye open. That is speculation, but for their big pre hunting season event, it is possible.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    I know Dicks Sporting Goods is ANTI Gun and I hate to give them my $$...... But I have been getting Aguila 9mm 115gr for $12.59 a box of 50 and Winchester 100 rnd packs for $27.00 - Add in a coupon and/or the $10 dollar rewards and it makes it even BETTER. Way Cheaper than any where online and here, just have to hit it at the right time.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I know Dicks Sporting Goods is ANTI Gun and I hate to give them my $$...... But I have been getting Aguila 9mm 115gr for $12.59 a box of 50 and Winchester 100 rnd packs for $27.00 - Add in a coupon and/or the $10 dollar rewards and it makes it even BETTER. Way Cheaper than any where online and here, just have to hit it at the right time.

Thought Dicks was taking firearms and ammo out of all stores- is that not correct?

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Mt Airy Walmart is slowly getting things in. From conversations I've had with their sporting goods people, it seems like they get guns and ammo in on Wednesday/Thursday. I bought a Savage Axis 350 Legend there last weekend that had just come in Wednesday. No ammo for it last week, but had target and hunting loads this week. Not a huge selection, but it is changing weekly. Ok selection of target and hunting shotgun loads (no slugs or buckshot), a variety of deer caliber rifle rounds, very little rimfire (two cci .22 shorts, at least 1 cci .17). I'll try to remember to get a better listing next time I'm in there.

Thought Dicks was taking firearms and ammo out of all stores- is that not correct?

I believe they were keeping a limited hunting lineup in some of the stores.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Dick’s today in Winchester, VA had 9mm 50rd for $13.99 but only one case, Critical Defense 9mm 20rd for $24.99, all normal hunting calibers including .223 AE 50rd for $29.99, and some assorted 00 Buck.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Dick’s today in Winchester, VA had 9mm 50rd for $13.99 but only one case, Critical Defense 9mm 20rd for $24.99, all normal hunting calibers including .223 AE 50rd for $29.99, and some assorted 00 Buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom