• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD
    Not sure where I should post this but I was at Bass Pro Hanover this morning. They must have gotten a shipment. They had plenty of 500 round boxes of 9mm range ammo.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    GorillaAmmo also has some of their own .223 77gr Sierra Matchking loads in stock. Ordered a few boxes last night. They don't ship to Annapolis or MoCo but if you are anywhere else you are good to go. They did send me an email asking to provide additional required info, to which I replied I don't need any. A few hours later I got my tracking number.

They had other ammo in stock too. All new brass as far as I know. Online reviews have praised them for a while, so prob decent loads.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    If you’re in the central md area, I still have 9/223/556 available for pickup in Frederick. I keep the Anmowest thread up to date; see linked thread in my signature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jul 16, 2020
    I was in Thursday or Friday and I saw all the 9mm ammo but was looking for 6.5CM and they were almost all out of stock on that.

arts

Nov 14, 2014
    Do an internet search for the ammo you want. Compare prices make sure you include the shipping cost. You will save money over the place you mentioned.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    The prices are really high. I'm a Rip Van Winkle when it comes to ammo since I haven't bought ammo for the last four years since I reload. I started to look for some 5.56 ammo online and it costs about $1.20 per round. I remember buying 5.56 ammo for 35cents per round several years ago. When did all the prices go up?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    The prices are really high. I'm a Rip Van Winkle when it comes to ammo since I haven't bought ammo for the last four years since I reload. I started to look for some 5.56 ammo online and it costs about $1.20 per round. I remember buying 5.56 ammo for 35cents per round several years ago. When did all the prices go up?

Right around the time of the "peaceful protests" is when things really started getting off the rails.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick

If you need 556, I still have inventory and have held my prices well below mail order for the past month. Also have a very limited amount of 223 as if this afternoon. Not sure where you live but happy to help if I can.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    If you need 556, I still have inventory and have held my prices well below mail order for the past month. Also have a very limited amount of 223 as if this afternoon. Not sure where you live but happy to help if I can.

Thanks for the offer, I'm in Manassas, so it's a bit far.
    I think I'll wait until the hysteria calms down and prices come down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom