• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Realize ammo is in short supply, but has anyone seen any self defense 5.56/223 ammo out there? Prefer Hornady Critical Duty, but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I recently posed a question regarding the sudden change in 9mm ammo prices to a well-respected YT gun reviewer and writer. Here was his response:

There have been an estimated 17 million guns sold in the US this year so far; a completely unprecedented number. On top of that the COVID/BLM craziness has those who already owned guns panic buying and hoarding. As a result the ammunition industry has been hit with a demand estimated to be 10x MORE than during the Obama election panic buys. Demand is at an all time high during the time of year when it is typically lowest (summer months are slow in the firearms industry). It's a supply and demand issue. It's hit us HARD. GB

Sirex