• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 25, 2021
    So I don’t have time to call around and search for inventory etc. what are some good MD shops that keep a good online store? I’ve been watching Molly’s. But they are so far away it doesn’t make sense. I had them ship my last purchase just so I wouldn’t have to make the drive.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Where are you located, and how far are you willing to drive?

May 25, 2021
    Where are you located, and how far are you willing to drive?

I’m located down near Waldorf. But if I find the right item, I’ll toss the kids at the wife and hope in the car to go get what I want. I mean I’ve driven 2 hours to buy a fish, so I’ll drive that for a firearm.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I don't actually know of any local shops that keep a live inventory online.

I’m located down near Waldorf. But if I find the right item, I’ll toss the kids at the wife and hope in the car to go get what I want. I mean I’ve driven 2 hours to buy a fish, so I’ll drive that for a firearm.

Are we talking Pomacanthus type fish or dinner fish? I once drove from Baltimore to North Jersey to pick up a couple C. conspicillatus angels.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Seems all the gun shops that had a good online selection (from a distributor) have nothing in stock. Engage Armament in Rockville does a live inventory every couple weeks on Instagram. The best thing to do in this current climate is to choose a gun you want and call the shop every once in a while. South Carrol Sporting Goods describes what inventory they will be receiving in the Industry Partners section of this website. United Guns has pics of what they have in stock.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Seeing as your in Waldorf, I think Big Dogs down in King George, Va. keep their Facebook page up to date. At least they used to pre Covid.
    Md shops seem a little less connected.

May 25, 2021
    Just buy online and do a transfer, what are you looking for?

I don’t mind ordering online but prefer to keep money local when I can. I have a few on my list such as a tikka a3 and a 7.62 AR style and I’ll probably sub compact for the wife. These are all down the road a bit so just wanted to look at inventory as I wait till I can pull the trigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom