• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Just got my email approval. Thanks OP. My local Walmart had it for about $3 more per jug than the online price. So, I put it back and ordeered it from my phone in the store and had 2 jugs shipped home for free. Isn't America great?

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Claim Denied, Walmart.com online purchase receipt not accepted. Walmart help says to print email receipt and that PDF is what I sent Mobil. Walmart account does not give proper receipt either.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Claim Denied, Walmart.com online purchase receipt not accepted. Walmart help says to print email receipt and that PDF is what I sent Mobil. Walmart account does not give proper receipt either.

I ended up sending copies of both my confirmation email from Walmart and the online Walmart "Order Details" and it was accepted. Hope that helps. Maybe I just got a more lenient processor.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    has anyone who selected to receive the rebate by email got theirs yet? Mine was approved a couple weeks ago and I just got an email saying it is for my prepaid card. It contains two links, one is to myprepaidcenter.com and the other is hawkmarketplace.com. Seems sketchy.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    has anyone who selected to receive the rebate by email got theirs yet? Mine was approved a couple weeks ago and I just got an email saying it is for my prepaid card. It contains two links, one is to myprepaidcenter.com and the other is hawkmarketplace.com. Seems sketchy.

The online status of mine says paid 5/10/21 but no date sent yet, so it will probably be mailed soon.

That email stuff seems suspect.

https://acbincentives.com/mobil1/dashboard.asp

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    The online status of mine says paid 5/10/21 but no date sent yet, so it will probably be mailed soon.

That email stuff seems suspect.

https://acbincentives.com/mobil1/dashboard.asp

Same date on mine and no sent date. I will keep waiting and see. I wonder if they had a breach and people are sending fake redemption emails. They may be using a sketchy looking service for it but it really seems off to me.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got mine

Attachments

• 32089C16-18BF-4025-8A94-8D6B505DA7FD.jpg
      32089C16-18BF-4025-8A94-8D6B505DA7FD.jpg
      42.8 KB · Views: 147

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts