• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ive heard mixed reviews of Rommie barrels. Anyone buy one.

Then the big question, does Centerfire ship these to MD? I hate doing business with them for some of their other restrictions.

wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    Yes, in the past centerfire has shipped to Maryland. I have not bought or installed a Romanian chf barrel for one single reason, 922r. Barrels are a good way to get your parts count without sacrificing quality or looks.

For the same price or less, you can get a chrome lined green mountain rifle barrel. I have at least 6 of their barrels on multiple platforms. All are track drivers, even the aks.

http://www.gmriflebarrel.com/military-barrels/

Striknine

Jan 19, 2013
    Well, that lasted a quick two days. While GM and US made barrels will get the job done, I prefer CHF Combloc over American made for AK's all day every day. There are other parts that can be swapped for 922r if you're that concerned and wake up in the middle of the night worrying how many parts are currently on your rifle. Besides the now sold out Romanian barrels, the only other barrel I would use on an AK are the Polish FB Radom barrels. Cold hammer forged barrels are much stronger and for $40 more why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom