• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Still looking for 36m? I was gonna purchase it but moving to DC possibly, so don't want to waste the money. Check out Engage Armament... they have it.

Thanks my friend, I will call Engage. They are my selected dealer for all suppressors anyway. I'm a bit wary of getting it from Freestate because they do not appear to be an authorized dealer and I do not want any warranty issues if I ever need it. I know that when it comes to audio/video electronics, if one buys equipment from an unauthorized dealer, the manufacturer will not honor the warranty.

Cal68

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Thanks my friend, I will call Engage. They are my selected dealer for all suppressors anyway. I'm a bit wary of getting it from Freestate because they do not appear to be an authorized dealer and I do not want any warranty issues if I ever need it. I know that when it comes to audio/video electronics, if one buys equipment from an unauthorized dealer, the manufacturer will not honor the warranty.

Cal68
    SilencerCo has excellent warranty service. They aren’t going to care who you bought the can from.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    SilencerCo has excellent warranty service. They aren’t going to care who you bought the can from.

Engage still had the Omega 36M in stock, so I drove over there and bought it. I got to touch it briefly before it went into NFA jail for a long stint. Many thanks to Jazz for telling me that Engage had one in stock. They were backordered even on the SilencerCo website. Now the waiting begins!

Cal68

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Tax stamp cashed on Thursday, 18March2021 for the Omega 36M I bought at Engage earlier this month. Now the waiting really begins!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom