• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Anyone listen?

i tried. Between hospital with sick friend and spotty signal, didn’t hear much.

the little bit I did hear …

They didn’t want to do anything until Duncan resolved

one of the lady judges maybe both seemed to go along with the states not protected argument

seems the jump from panel to en banc in Duncan is leading the resistance, it the result is anti 2a as speculated in Duncan

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    Anyone listen?

i tried. Between hospital with sick friend and spotty signal, didn’t hear much.

the little bit I did hear …

They didn’t want to do anything until Duncan resolved

one of the lady judges maybe both seemed to go along with the states not protected argument

seems the jump from panel to en banc in Duncan is leading the resistance, it the result is anti 2a as speculated in Duncan
    They stayed the district court opinion based on Duncan. It is an issue that was raised when CA appealed the district court opinion.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Impartial? It is to laugh, Comrade!

I get the feeling that if they cannot process the fact that 24,000,000 rifles in the hands of citizens is not "in common use" they will be unwilling to process anything even more subtle.

Once again, bringing up arguments that have been shot down by SCOTUS, and hiding behind a pending en banc decision in order to avoid actually ruling on the case in front of them, pretty well establishes their partiality.

All the arguments that have been thrown at the Supremes in hope that something will stick have been rejected. They refuse to accept that, and are playing the only card left in their hand -- DELAY as long as possible. Maybe Clarence Thomas will be Scalia'd; maybe Biden or some other puppet of the Left will be able to shift the balance; maybe election fraud will save their bacon.

Kick the can down the road, until everyone who remembers the real America is dead, senile, or in prison for thoughtcrimes.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Listening to parts of this again. The judge on the left has an attitude that clearly displays her contempt for the 2a. She’s in the FY column on any 2a case

J=judge on left
    L=2a lawyer

J: so 2a protects common arms used for defense
    L: no, it protects common arms used for all lawful purposes, including defense

J: oh. THEY like to look at them right (referring to the guns)

with such open contempt, is there a way to get the judge tossed? Recused?

I guess it would not be polite to note such contempt in the middle of the hearing … would it?

(half / half… sarcasm on one half, maybe well over half, but honest evaluation of the judges attitude)

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Listening to parts of this again. The judge on the left has an attitude that clearly displays her contempt for the 2a. She’s in the FY column on any 2a case

J=judge on left
    L=2a lawyer

J: so 2a protects common arms used for defense
    L: no, it protects common arms used for all lawful purposes, including defense

J: oh. THEY like to look at them right (referring to the guns)

with such open contempt, is there a way to get the judge tossed? Recused?

I guess it would not be polite to note such contempt in the middle of the hearing … would it?

(half / half… sarcasm on one half, maybe well over half, but honest evaluation of the judges attitude)
    I'm afraid I'd have a hard time biting my tongue. "Well, your honor, a lot of people also like to look at and collect finely made fountain pens that they can use to write down controversial thoughts that are protected by the amendment that sits right next the one we're discussing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom