• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    We need to make sure that from now on at least one person testifies during these hearings that the Bill in question is racist and is blatantly in contradiction to the principles of restorative justice. Wear lipstick when you testify. I figure we need to check off as many boxes as possible while giving testimony since they don't care about any factual statements regarding guns.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    These lawmakers make a mockery of the founding principles of this country. They should have never been born in the USA. The blood, sweat, and toil of the people who built this country have been desecrated.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    They are daft if the think people will participate in a so called "buyback" @ $10 /mag.

I'll participate. Just like I did for the Baltimore 'Buyback' a couple years ago. I'll definitely sell them some mags. The huge case of rusty 20rnd mags I bought for $1.50 each will be sold. At least what's left from when I sold them to Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    If made into Law they "should" be turned over by the Courts. As the DE Constitution (since 1984) has 2A protection to include recreational shooting.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I can foresee the CCW applications going way up with that being an exemption. The portion of the bull I mean bill re: mag floor plates is problematic.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    It looks like both SB3 and SB6 were passed by DE senate. Now, we have to wait and see if DE house will pass them. I don't think a lawsuit to supreme court will do anything. Doesn't supreme court say it is up to the state in regulating magazine size and license to own firearms? Look at MD...Where's the supreme court case for that?

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    It looks like both SB3 and SB6 were passed by DE senate. Now, we have to wait and see if DE house will pass them. I don't think a lawsuit to supreme court will do anything. Doesn't supreme court say it is up to the state in regulating magazine size and license to own firearms? Look at MD...Where's the supreme court case for that?

Federally I agree, but it sounds like DE constitution has 2A included (from comments up thread). So there may be a state court challenge.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    SB 3

13 Yes
    8 No
    0 Not Voting
    0 Absent

Senate Passed 4/1/21 4:38 PM SM 13 8 0 0

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Another example of what democrats do when they have power. They execute their agendas, unlike spineless ass Republicans, that sit around and do nothing but make excuses for why they haven’t done anything.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Another example of what democrats do when they have power. They execute their agendas, unlike spineless ass Republicans, that sit around and do nothing but make excuses for why they haven’t done anything.

spineless ass Republicans are globalists who make money on the back of Americans; just look at Romney and Mcconnell. They care less about your freedom or your 2A.

DEVE

Jan 15, 2019
    DELMARVA
    I can foresee the CCW applications going way up with that being an exemption. The portion of the bull I mean bill re: mag floor plates is problematic.

I refuse to get a DE carry permit. I’m not asking for permission.
    Plus I don’t even know 5 people here I’d feel comfy having fill out those crap forms. My neighbors are from MD, NJ, NY...
    It’s best they be kept in the dark when it comes to my firearms interests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom