• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SUMB44

Jul 23, 2020
    Southern Maryland
    I've been doing some research into what would be required to SBR an AR pistol and came across Silencer Central's infomercial regarding a "Free" NFA Gun Trust setup that is included in the purchase of a silencer from them. I was wondering if anyone out there has gone down his path with them, and if so, how'd it turn out and whether you think it was a good deal or not.

Apologies if there's already a thread out there that addresses this, I did do a thread search but nothing came up.

Thanks in advance.

Silencer Central video mentioned above:

https://youtu.be/7seHH905u6M

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Generally people are happy with the service they provide, and tend to rate their buying experiences highly. Depending on what you want, Silencer Central does not have the best prices, so a separate trust and going through a cheaper dealer may actually be cheaper than a “free” trust. They push their house brand (made by Mack Bros) super hard, which can be annoying if that’s not what you want.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    The only real advantage of a trust is to allow more than one person personal access to the NFA item. If you don't need that it is easier to do a personal purchase.
    If you do need it then spend the money and set up a trust you can use for future purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom