• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Yes the KALASHNIKOV USA based magazine fed shotguns are legal in Maryland , It is always good to speak with your dealer about this before ordering as some are scared that it is an AK47 operating system.

kalashnikov-usa-ks-12t-side-folder-shotgun-5.jpg

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Yes the KALASHNIKOV USA based magazine fed shotguns are legal in Maryland , It is always good to speak with your dealer about this before ordering as some are scared that it is an AK47 operating system.

kalashnikov-usa-ks-12t-side-folder-shotgun-5.jpg

Shawn from Atlantic Firearms finally answered me back and he says it is NOT MD legal. I know you guys are busy, but the customer service stinks. I left a very detailed message asking if that model was MD legal. The first person that responded took two days and just emailed “How can I help you?”, then by the time I had to ask the question again, were looking at 5 days. Then I get different answers.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    I can confirm that the KUSA KS12 shotgun series is legal , We have 50 states to deal with legality issues and am sorry every employee is not a legal scholar and sorry that he made a mistake .

ks12shotgun-10-of-18-jpg.jpg

AK-47 RIFLE

Ikaros240

Aug 11, 2020
    All ak rifles/shotguns are fine as long as they dont share parts with the AKM, save for a select few that got banned (VEPR 5.45), for shotguns it should be fine as long as the stock isnt foldable

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    How reliable are these shotguns? I remember seeing someone at a match with a Saiga shotgun and huge magazines, that he had to change frequently because the shotgun kept jamming. If the Kalashnikov shotguns are reliable, then I might be interested in getting one in the future.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    How reliable are these shotguns? I remember seeing someone at a match with a Saiga shotgun and huge magazines, that he had to change frequently because the shotgun kept jamming. If the Kalashnikov shotguns are reliable, then I might be interested in getting one in the future.

My VEPR has been flawless but I changed the gas puck so it handles a wider range of ammo. 3" high brass, slugs, buckshot, 2 3/4" target loads and it's zero issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom