• Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    dont list the mags. Just the firearm.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Something a lot of people aren't touching on is that Maryland cannot regulate interstate commerce. That is federal jurisdiction. So while MD can pass a law making sales to other states illegal, it would never hold up in court.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Something a lot of people aren't touching on is that Maryland cannot regulate interstate commerce. That is federal jurisdiction. So while MD can pass a law making sales to other states illegal, it would never hold up in court.

That’s not true at all. So long as there is a nexus to the state, they can regulate it.

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I would like to suggest that we not use the term "High Capacity Magazines" on this forum. The term implies that we agree that magazines holding over 10 rounds are high capacity magazines when, in fact, these are magazines typically provided by the manufacturer with firearms when sold in other states.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I would like to suggest that we not use the term "High Capacity Magazines" on this forum. The term implies that we agree that magazines holding over 10 rounds are high capacity magazines when, in fact, these are magazines typically provided by the manufacturer with firearms when sold in other states.

So magazines that hold more than 10, or standard capacity, or 15 round mag, or 12 round mag, etc... etc...? Non MD legal Mags? I'm confused.

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    So magazines that hold more than 10, or standard capacity, or 15 round mag, or 12 round mag, etc... etc...? Non MD legal Mags? I'm confused.

"High Capacity Magazine" is just another term invented by the anti-gun groups [like "Assault Rifle"] and I do not believe that we should use their terminology. Maybe "Maryland restricted size magazine".

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    "High Capacity Magazine" is just another term invented by the anti-gun groups [like "Assault Rifle"] and I do not believe that we should use their terminology. Maybe "Maryland restricted size magazine".

Forgot the emoji thing, I'm up to date on libtard terms. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom