• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    LOVE my 365.

And I really like H&K, but don't see the point of this one. Why a single stack?

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Design patent for limited elements of design? Never owned an HK, but looks nice. However, mo new guns unless i have a holster in the drawer.

benton0311

Feb 26, 2011
    I don't see anything stating it's single stack, just a design patent on the look itself. Look closely at the front/rear profile drawing of the grip design and it really looks like it's a coffin magazine, so double stack at the bottom condensing to single feed about halfway to keep the slide profile as narrow as possible. Basically, H&K copied a P365, made subtle tweaks to the appearance, and were then granted a patent for it.

"CLAIM The ornamental design for a handgun, as shown and described."

I'm pretty sure the patent office would grant a patent for a rock if you submitted an application along with drawings of a rock.

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    YUCK. HK had lost their way. I remember when they did their own thing and were Innovative. Now they blend Browning, SIG and Glock and rely on their name recognition to peddle rehash.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    YUCK. HK had lost their way. I remember when they did their own thing and were Innovative. Now they blend Browning, SIG and Glock and rely on their name recognition to peddle rehash.

I really enjoy my USP’s, I have to say, the VP9 is, IMO, the best striker fired pistol on the market.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    H&K wants to remind you they hate you, and you suck.

:lol2:

Yeah, they sometimes seem to not have the consumers’ best interests in mind. My BIL bought a VP9 this past year based on shooting my VP40. I joked with him the other day that “Heckler” was the German word for “expensive”, and “Koch” was German for “proprietary”.

:lol2:

Yeah, they sometimes seem to not have the consumers’ best interests in mind. My BIL bought a VP9 this past year based on shooting my VP40. I joked with him the other day that “Heckler” was the German word for “expensive”, and “Koch” was German for “proprietary”.

Their Facebook page was moderated by "Social Media Girl" (SMG) and she was BRUTAL to people posting things. She would refer to posters as "The Poors" and Marines were referred to as "Crayon Eaters". Eventually H&K corporate reeled her back in, but it was hilarious for the few months it lasted. It was spoof account level of wrong and insulting, but she actually did work for H&K.
    Here is a link to the one that got her called in to HR...
    https://www.tacticalshit.com/hilarity-ensues-after-hk-takes-jab-at-marines-on-rifle-shipment-post/

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Their Facebook page was moderated by "Social Media Girl" (SMG) and she was BRUTAL to people posting things. She would refer to posters as "The Poors" and Marines were referred to as "Crayon Eaters". Eventually H&K corporate reeled her back in, but it was hilarious for the few months it lasted. It was spoof account level of wrong and insulting, but she actually did work for H&K.
    Here is a link to the one that got her called in to HR...
    https://www.tacticalshit.com/hilarity-ensues-after-hk-takes-jab-at-marines-on-rifle-shipment-post/

She was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom