• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I have extreme doubts about the political process. We should really start using dem tactics against them. Picket their houses, picket their kid's schools. Cuss them out whenever they show their faces in public. Find a reason to sue them in court for anything and everything. Basically make life a living hell for those POS until their wives leave them and they have a nervous breakdown. We are being way too civil about this.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have extreme doubts about the political process. We should really start using dem tactics against them. Picket their houses, picket their kid's schools. Cuss them out whenever they show their faces in public. Find a reason to sue them in court for anything and everything. Basically make life a living hell for those POS until their wives leave them and they have a nervous breakdown. We are being way too civil about this.

We are better people. I mean that.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Running spares the humiliation that comes with the inevitable surrender. This fight is over. Some know it, some are taking their time before accepting it. It is over.

Coon skin hats and childish terminology like 'fartbongo' and 'libtard' didn't accomplish ANYTHING. While folks sat around thinking of asinine childish names to call O'Malley and crew, they got busy beating the hell out of us.

And all the mispronounced Greek slogans you want to wave on flags won't change the fact that when the laws roll through, people will either run or kneel.

So where are you going to run to?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Are you on our side? I only ask because that does not even work for the left. Never did.

Meanwhile it the best way I know to guarantee defeat.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Running spares the humiliation that comes with the inevitable surrender. This fight is over. Some know it, some are taking their time before accepting it. It is over.

Coon skin hats and childish terminology like 'fartbongo' and 'libtard' didn't accomplish ANYTHING. While folks sat around thinking of asinine childish names to call O'Malley and crew, they got busy beating the hell out of us.

And all the mispronounced Greek slogans you want to wave on flags won't change the fact that when the laws roll through, people will either run or kneel.

If you run, you encourage your enemy and lose the respect of your allies!
    When the bully tries to intimidate you by staring you down, make sure he is the first to blink. Then they will question their superiority. Right now, they are playing the part of the bully. We will make them blink.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Are you on our side? I only ask because that does not even work for the left. Never did.

Last time I checked, it is their SOP. Last time I checked, they have been winning in MD for the last 40 yrs. The point is that we are way too nice. They say crap like we want children to die. They say we are animals or ignorant gun clutching racists. I have always been one to push back when pushed. All I'm saying is there is a value to being high brow and making an intelligent argument. There is value to showing people how civilized we can be. However there is also value to saying that if a red line is crossed, then all standards of civility are null and void.
    What we saw in that committee meeting, was the absence of respect. The absence of representation. The absence of intelligence. They have proven they no longer deserve our respect.

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    Last time I checked, it is their SOP. Last time I checked, they have been winning in MD for the last 40 yrs. The point is that we are way too nice. They say crap like we want children to die. They say we are animals or ignorant gun clutching racists. I have always been one to push back when pushed. All I'm saying is there is a value to being high brow and making an intelligent argument. There is value to showing people how civilized we can be. However there is also value to saying that if a red line is crossed, then all standards of civility are null and void.
    What we saw in that committee meeting, was the absence of respect. The absence of representation. The absence of intelligence. They have proven they no longer deserve our respect.

You don't have to respect a cop either, but if he's arresting you, it won't help you to scream at him, insult him, and try to shove him around, either. The General Assembly has legislative power. They're not going to be impressed or influenced by hissyfits.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013

1. Possible inversion of cause and effect. They are able to be uncivil because they are wining.
    2. Our side must win on merit. And class. It may not be fair, but that's why god made us better to even it out.
    3. The left has infultrated the academy as destroyed generations of minds. As a result their handicaps are not so obvious to the masses. That's good for them,but they have now destroyed there own minds as well since this is the result of group think. Thus their limitationsare no longer obvious to them either. That's good for us.

4. The points I have made only appear to be civil. If they understood what I mean they would be livid.

And that's how we win.

If you tell someone to Get their head out of there ass,you lose. They get pissed, which is fun perhaps but it does not help. It may hurt our cause ( it will as the press is an acomplice )
    Now if instead you say " I really admire the way to mask your ignorance, I don't think I could speak publicly on something I knew nothing about", then in the time it takes for them to get just as pissed off, you have made the point and are on the way home"

Like the FOP letter. Its civil but not really. Its an art.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Look, I get your points. I understand this is a legal fight. As such, we must resort to legal means to fight their agenda. We must work within the system to stifle their continue encroachment on our liberties.

HOWEVER... rational discussion and arguing the merits only works when someone is willing to listen. I feel like they aren't listening. We rocked Annapolis like they have never seen, yet they pushed this crap through anyway. I feel like they have an agenda and they no longer give a damn about logic or facts. They no longer care about our arguments or our emails and phone calls. Hopefully I am wrong bc once someone stops listening, I have always found the only way to get them to respect your position is to put a boot through their chest.

Now is not the time for violence or threats or any other such low-brow behavior. But at some point the lawyers and activists need to send a message that this isn't just a piddling argument on the subtle meaning of some clause. They need to send the message that legislators are on notice to leave us the F*&k alone. Stop trampling on our lives. We are not their damn subjects and we demand that they respect us. They haven't just pushed the limits of some imaginary line- they have completely spit on The Constitution and their position is unacceptable to a functional society.
    As such, SEND A DAMN MESSAGE AND STOP BEING SO NICE!!!!

*I realize I have a case of redass. I also realize that I am from an area of the country where we take care of crap like this in days, not years. As such, I will defer to the more level headed and legal minded among us. I would feel much more confident in the process if we made a statement that had them shaking and pissing down their legs, instead of cackling and laughing as they pass through a bill that is utterly disgusting. Maybe when they are cracking up and chucklebumming with each other, maybe just maybe, being subtle and artistic with one's insults don't quite get the message across.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Look, I get your points. I understand this is a legal fight. As such, we must resort to legal means to fight their agenda. We must work within the system to stifle their continue encroachment on our liberties.

HOWEVER... rational discussion and arguing the merits only works when someone is willing to listen. I feel like they aren't listening. We rocked Annapolis like they have never seen, yet they pushed this crap through anyway. I feel like they have an agenda and they no longer give a damn about logic or facts. They no longer care about our arguments or our emails and phone calls. Hopefully I am wrong bc once someone stops listening, I have always found the only way to get them to respect your position is to put a boot through their chest.

Now is not the time for violence or threats or any other such low-brow behavior. But at some point the lawyers and activists need to send a message that this isn't just a piddling argument on the subtle meaning of some clause. They need to send the message that legislators are on notice to leave us the F*&k alone. Stop trampling on our lives. We are not their damn subjects and we demand that they respect us. They haven't just pushed the limits of some imaginary line- they have completely spit on The Constitution and their position is unacceptable to a functional society.
    As such, SEND A DAMN MESSAGE AND STOP BEING SO NICE!!!!

*I realize I have a case of redass. I also realize that I am from an area of the country where we take care of crap like this in days, not years. As such, I will defer to the more level headed and legal minded among us. I would feel much more confident in the process if we made a statement that had them shaking and pissing down their legs, instead of cackling and laughing as they pass through a bill that is utterly disgusting. Maybe when they are cracking up and chucklebumming with each other, maybe just maybe, being subtle and artistic with one's insults don't quite get the message across.

No they get it. They are thinking that someone will do something to help prove that their fears are rational. They would not be pushing this hard otherwise.

Realize that you play into their hands. In a few years scotus will end most of their dreams and the collopse of the dollar will end the rest.

Realize that every time they say baby killer and we say "now really?" we win. Just a little bit. But every time one of us says anything that can be spun it will be spun. And we lose.

You say we are losing, I say we are wining. Why? Because even the push pol numbers are soft.

The press went ape on us. It was a tipping point they said . Now was the time they said, and you know what they still only got a 5 point boost in favor of laws that they forgot to mention already exist. Thats not wining.

So think on this. They are fighting for every inch. We are holding them up even though we can't get fair hearing. Its rigged people here say, and yet it is close...

And all it takes is one fool to overreact.....

We do not need to stoop to that level. We are not baby killers, we will not even yell back. This is what class looks like. When you yell back you feed their view. Show them what class looks like....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom