EBT Glitch... and what do people do? watch!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    You think there's more than one or two Obama phones in that crowd?

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Food Stamps, Housing Vouchers, Medicaid for children of poor parents are all anti-riot/vote buying payments. They also have created a culture that believe the government owes it to them to be provided for. Make no mistake, if that EBT system would go down for 7+ days you would see some pretty crazy things.

Make more kids get more money. There are a couple of amazing amateur music videos on youtube that are worth watching on the gaming of the system and getting your free stuff via EBT.

One is titled: It's free, Swipe Yo EBT. One part = "All you have to do is ****, and 9 months later you get the big bucks". I think the story behind that young lady is that she has 10 children.

Another is titled: My EBT. One Part about swiping the EBT card = "Swipe, Swipe, all night", "Swiping is my style trick. Trix, I buy 'em by the pound. When I'm gettin' milk I buy it by the cow".

Social Security? That's anti-riot/vote buying for older people.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Make more kids get more money. There are a couple of amazing amateur music videos on youtube that are worth watching on the gaming of the system and getting your free stuff via EBT. One is titled: It's free Swipe Yo EBT. One part = "All you have to do is ****, and 9 months later you get the big bucks".

shit, all I have to do is ask the security guards that work for us. I used to ask them about it all the time.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Food Stamps, Housing Vouchers, Medicaid for children of poor parents are all anti-riot/vote buying payments. They also have created a culture that believe the government owes it to them to be provided for. Make no mistake, if that EBT system would go down for 7+ days you would see some pretty crazy things.

Make more kids get more money. There are a couple of amazing amateur music videos on youtube that are worth watching on the gaming of the system and getting your free stuff via EBT.

One is titled: It's free, Swipe Yo EBT. One part = "All you have to do is ****, and 9 months later you get the big bucks". I think the story behind that young lady is that she has 10 children.

Another is titled: My EBT. One Part about swiping the EBT card = "Swipe, Swipe, all night", "Swiping is my style trick. Trix, I buy 'em by the pound. When I'm gettin' milk I buy it by the cow".

Should all be cut off tomorrow. Let them work in the fields and factories.

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    The more people you can bring under the government assistance umbrella, the more you ensure liberal/democrat party rule. You'll never be able to convince these people to vote along conservative lines and essentially give up the "Gravy train". I think it was Rush Limbaugh who said this is what happens when the people realize they can vote Santa Clause into office.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    53,000 USD........ That is what each of us owe in terms of our share of the National debt. This burden is shouldered by every American. there is no way to repay this. we will just have to pass it on to our kids and grandkids. Hopefully, they wise up. our generation.....is already effed up.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    The more people you can bring under the government assistance umbrella, the more you ensure liberal/democrat party rule. You'll never be able to convince these people to vote along conservative lines and essentially give up the "Gravy train". I think it was Rush Limbaugh who said this is what happens when the people realize they can vote Santa Clause into office.

You can't "sell" conservatism. I hate it when people have said R's don't win because thay don't sell it properly.
    People who are clothed, housed and fed for "free" will not want to volunteer to be responsible.
    Selling conservatism is like selling a kick in the nuts...not many takers.

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Should all be cut off tomorrow. Let them work in the fields and factories.

It is a free sh*t army more than 50 million strong. They will burn the whole place to the ground before doing a days work. After the stores are looted, they will look to anyone's residence that may have something. I guess what I am trying to say is that there would be tremendous pain if that system, or the banking system were to come down, and it would be a great long while before things settled down. About 99% of people who think they can weather that type of storm are dead wrong.

azuluza

May 14, 2013
    You can't "sell" conservatism. I hate it when people have said R's don't win because thay don't sell it properly.
    People who are clothed, housed and fed for "free" will not want to volunteer to be responsible.

well said.

azuluza

May 14, 2013
    It is a free sh*t army more than 50 million strong. They will burn the whole place to the ground before doing a days work. After the stores are looted, they will look to anyone's residence that may have something. I guess what I am trying to say is that there would be tremendous pain if that system, or the banking system were to come down, and it would be a great long while before things settled down. About 99% of people who think they can weather that type of storm are dead wrong.

Hope they come to my residence :)

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

Ya, but even those folks don't want to share what little they have. Ask a room full of people that have iPhones to trade them for lesser models so more folks can have cell phones and report back how many put them on the table.

Conservatism invokes primal values that people don't want to admit. Like private property and self defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom