• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    He is a retread running again

Orodox jew -- but a bleeding heart prehaps still jews are more conservative than they let on ..

Ted is an avid outdoorsman and long distance runner.

Could mean nothing. Could mean anything,, lots of gun toting jews playing coy..

Running on a lot of hot air This is part of his safe streets noise .

The more pedestrians there are, the fewer opportunities for criminals. More people are watching; more people are able to help; and more people are caring about their community. Attentive motorists will also see what's happening on the streets. And as any law enforcement officer will tell you, more (and better) lighting is one of the best crime deterrents.

So he is in la la land but he is not proposing the standard tripe,

he has also come out against high taxes -- in a round about way. He is a California light liberal --- but he may be smart enough to count.

Now those that have more history in MD is is full of it.. or can he be useful to slow the machine in any way ;)

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I towed this guy from his get away house to his house in Pikesville on memorial day sunday, we talked a lot of politics on the way down, I seen his bumper sticker and he seen my gun shirt,told him my take on Annapolis and what they did to municipalities around the state with the budget, highwasy user fees cut 90 percent to us, reminded him of cas taylor and bruce poole from our neck of the woods getting tossed out, he said several times don't f with the guns it will cost getting reelected,he seemed pretty cheap, no tip or anything for leaving memorial day food for a vehicle that wouldn't even get looked at for a week.to me just another liberal that comes up here and thinks less of us lowly people up here, by the way got turned around in Pikesville and missed my turnand a few blocks later I got a lot of stares from them hood like I didn't belong there, no worries, msp is just a phone call away:lol:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I towed this guy from his get away house to his house in Pikesville on memorial day sunday, we talked a lot of politics on the way down, I seen his bumper sticker and he seen my gun shirt,told him my take on Annapolis and what they did to municipalities around the state with the budget, highwasy user fees cut 90 percent to us, reminded him of cas taylor and bruce poole from our neck of the woods getting tossed out, he said several times don't f with the guns it will cost getting reelected,he seemed pretty cheap, no tip or anything for leaving memorial day food for a vehicle that wouldn't even get looked at for a week.to me just another liberal that comes up here and thinks less of us lowly people up here, by the way got turned around in Pikesville and missed my turnand a few blocks later I got a lot of stares from them hood like I didn't belong there, no worries, msp is just a phone call away:lol:

That's good data.. Yes he could be a cheap a- hole -- or he could thinking that offering you money would be an insult since to do a good dead , a mitzvah there must be no secondary motive .. I only mention this because lots of Jews are lousy tippers -- but they will, and I have, do things for folks, even folks they do not know, that can be quite out of the ordinary-- now I would have tipped you and assumed that it would cheapen the act., but its even possible that he assumed you did not need money at all-- like him.---. self absorbed is how I describe what I see on his web site -- all very upper middle class non problems elevated in importance...

Clueless but means well -- and perhaps if he is elected he can be reasoned with.. I bet he never even though about how he came off to you .. clueless but means well.

in its secondary meaning, Hebrew mitzvah, as with English "commandment," refers to a moral deed performed as a religious duty. As such, the term mitzvah has also come to express an act of human kindness. The tertiary meaning of mitzvah also refers to the fulfillment of a mitzvah.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitzvah

zombie killer

Sep 11, 2013
    Ted goes to my synagogue, he's a good guy, rides a motorcycle, and we've talked about my gun collection a couple times. I even have a 'Ted Levin' sign in my front yard.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Ted goes to my synagogue, he's a good guy, rides a motorcycle, and we've talked about my gun collection a couple times. I even have a 'Ted Levin' sign in my front yard.

So what say you on the issue? I do not expect a hard stand one way or the other.. but is he someone we can work with -- say on substantive due process issues ..

And why does he think bike paths are a solution to safe streets? Is he trying to look silly -- Baltimore is burring it will take out pikesville sooner or later we need leadership that will look into the failures of Baltimore city --can he be reached on any of that ?

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I personally got the impression he was a decent guy but not a wealthy individual,also said he is an attorney,my impression on that was he is an average Joes attorney,nothing flashy.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I guess by what you posted he is a believer in having shomrim around. He might take the nudge to let little ol' ladies protect themselves and not be prey. Will we gain by who he is replacing? Advocating for more lighting is upsetting to astronomy enthusiasts but I digress... :)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I guess by what you posted he is a believer in having shomrim around. He might take the nudge to let little ol' ladies protect themselves and not be prey. Will we gain by who he is replacing? Advocating for more lighting is upsetting to astronomy enthusiasts but I digress... :)

I think there is no incumbent here but i am not sure.

As an Orthodox Jew i am not sure how he would react to women in that role-- but thats his problem ...

My goals are modest -- keep the machine off balance by getting someone with an open mind and common sense -- the rest may follow but we will still be well served by one who is not of the machine

I know the guy, through friends and from when he was in Annapolis before. I'm frankly surprised he wants to get back in the game. Relatively moderate, don't look for him to be a big defender of 2A, also don't look for him to be a rabid anti. Expect him to go along with the crowd, whatever he thinks his constituents want. Kind of a Marvin Mandel type Dem, if you know what I mean. Orthodox but not a frummie, not a big liberal either. Kind of a throwback, really.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I know the guy, through friends and from when he was in Annapolis before. I'm frankly surprised he wants to get back in the game. Relatively moderate, don't look for him to be a big defender of 2A, also don't look for him to be a rabid anti. Expect him to go along with the crowd, whatever he thinks his constituents want. Kind of a Marvin Mandel type Dem, if you know what I mean. Orthodox but not a frummie, not a big liberal either. Kind of a throwback, really.

So on the assumption that he is the new delegate can we lobby him effectively or is it waste of time -- modest goals

lets start with substantive due process for gun owners -- can we get his ear ?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Maybe somebody who knows him could send him this link and ask him what his thoughts are. Might be that he's a member, or might decide that he should be: http://jpfo.org/

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Maybe somebody who knows him could send him this link and ask him what his thoughts are. Might be that he's a member, or might decide that he should be: http://jpfo.org/

See that could kill his chances .. I know Jews that have guns --that never told mom.. I took my time telling mom.. its big deal in the Jewish community-- like an underground.. And JPFO is about as in your face as you can get..

I am a member or was I think I missed a renew , but will get to it as soon as I can .. but deft touch is the way to go.

Lots of gun culture in Froshes back yard -- culturally...

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    See that could kill his chances .. I know Jews that have guns --that never told mom.. I took my time telling mom.. its big deal in the Jewish community-- like an underground.. And JPFO is about as in your face as you can get..

I am a member or was I think I missed a renew , but will get to it as soon as I can .. but deft touch is the way to go.

Lots of gun culture in Froshes back yard -- culturally...

:lol::lol::lol2: So true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom