• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    MOCO police chief lying on the air. Claiming not just any one can go to the police and that these musst go before a judge. Both are incorrect.

Darren Popkin is actually MoCo Sheriff. He's just a 24/7 paid lackey for MoCo politicians--he does no police work.

More lies from that lying MF....but what do you expect out of Gulag MoCo?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It was like Mark Pennak at the Alamo.

He did the absolute best job he could against the ********, and while unfairly outnumbered.

Thank Mark Pennak and the folks at MSI for this work with a thank you note that you send IN THE FORM OF A PERSONAL CHECK FOR $25.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Well, Kojo decided not to read my email on the air. No surprise, of course. Just like I'm not surprised that he gave that lying sheriff and the designated hitter from Moms a no-critical-thinking pass.

I certainly appreciate Mark's presence on the show, thoughtful observations, and busting Popkin on hard facts. Alas, lawyerly discourse often lacks the rhetorical bite and narrative teeth needed to point out the series of non-sequiturs and deliberate misdirection coughed up by the other guests and tolerated by the host.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Marked walked into an enemy ambush with eyes wide open.

Thank you Mark and MSI for what you do!

If not for MSI we would all be living in New Jersey now.

I just wish the "other 2A organizations" would do as much as MSI in Maryland. Just minimal effort. They act like we are a lost cause.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I just wish the "other 2A organizations" would do as much as MSI in Maryland. Just minimal effort. They act like we are a lost cause.

"Minimal effort" - posts like these make me so fracking pissed that I wasted my entire PTO budget from my paid job, over $1,000 of my personal funds, and almost 500 hours of time away from my family and friends to fight against the batshit crazy MGA last year in support of my "other 2A organization" alongside Mark, John, Shannon, and others.

How many members of this forum are there? How many of those members are card-carrying members of any of the 2A organizations? I won't give the antigunners the satisfaction of telling them how abysmal that number is from my "other 2A organization" perspective.

People here want to bitch, moan, and chastise the people that are working for Gorram FREE to try to protect the Constitution. People here want the "other 2A organizations" to organize protests and marches, then bitch and complain when people don't show the frack up.

Yeah, I'm a little tired of this and pissed off and wonder why any of the "2A organizations" should even bother fracking trying anymore.

Mike Doherty
    Legislative Vice President - Maryland State Rifle & Pistol Association

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    "Minimal effort" - posts like these make me so fracking pissed that I wasted my entire PTO budget from my paid job, over $1,000 of my personal funds, and almost 500 hours of time away from my family and friends to fight against the batshit crazy MGA last year in support of my "other 2A organization" alongside Mark, John, Shannon, and others.

How many members of this forum are there? How many of those members are card-carrying members of any of the 2A organizations? I won't give the antigunners the satisfaction of telling them how abysmal that number is from my "other 2A organization" perspective.

People here want to bitch, moan, and chastise the people that are working for Gorram FREE to try to protect the Constitution. People here want the "other 2A organizations" to organize protests and marches, then bitch and complain when people don't show the frack up.

Yeah, I'm a little tired of this and pissed off and wonder why any of the "2A organizations" should even bother fracking trying anymore.

Mike Doherty

Lest anyone doubt his post, I can say from personal experience that Mike is *always* there. He *always* testifies. He spends an enormous amount of personal time on the cause. He is a true friend of the Second Amendment. We need more like him. Affidant sayth further not.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

Mike Doherty

I am with you. (A PP member) I was initially concerned your group may have been a bit Fuddish, but you had set the record straight.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Mike Doherty

Your tireless efforts are definitely appreciated sir. I for one know what you do, have seen what you do and have been in Annapolis when you do it.

Thank you.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm not Beo , nor a mind reader , but I suspect the barbs were aimed at various National level Orgs .

The current incarnation of MSRPA is indeed fighting mightily for gun rights in Maryland .

I suspect this years 737 will bring forth the broad coalition of Orgs that fought 281 .

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

Mike Doherty

Mike:

For what it's worth, I am a card carrying member of MSRPA. I became one when I realized last year how much you and the organization do for us here in Maryland, and I'll keep renewing every year and donating extra when I can afford it.

Please believe that you and MSRPA are not forgotten or ignored. Some of the other organizations get mentioned more, but there are those of us out here who are VERY cognizant of everything you put in to what you do in Annapolis, and we are here to back you up.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for what you do.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015

Mike Doherty

I'm sure the BeoBill simply painted with too broad of a brush. Indeed, not all "pro-2A" groups contribute at the same level as MSRPA. And I know that BeoBill does his part too. Many thanks Mike for what you have done, and for what I hope you continue to do.

Lets us all focus our wrath where it belongs -- fighting the antis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom