• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    This is gun violence, Chicago violence, domestic violence, child abuse.

Name it whatever you want but is is horrible lack of responsibility. Caring. This will lose everything in the news.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mom-fatally-shot-son-12-over-missing-memory-card-police

A Chicago mom was charged Sunday in the murder of her 12-year-old son after allegedly shooting the boy over a missing SD memory card, a report said.

Fox 32 Chicago reported that the boy was shot on Saturday morning at about 10:15 a.m.

Fallon Harris, the 37-year-old mother, confronted her son about the card, prosecutors said, citing video from inside the Chicago home. The boy said he didn't know where the card was, so she allegedly shot him.

Life is so cheap to some? They shoot and kill their own child over a SD chip?

This is a very troubling story. I can see the Gun being blamed. Not the callousness and needless events.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    This is gun violence, Chicago violence, domestic violence, child abuse.

Name it whatever you want but is is horrible lack of responsibility. Caring. This will lose everything in the news.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mom-fatally-shot-son-12-over-missing-memory-card-police

Life is so cheap to some? They shoot and kill their own child over a SD chip?

This is a very troubling story. I can see the Gun being blamed. Not the callousness and needless events.

There was a movie we watched some years ago, “Menace II Society” that illustrated this quite well. You were either part of a group who placed some value on you or you were just nothing. I won’t watch it again because I found it so distasteful but I still remember a number of things from the movie pretty clearly, even after all this time. The trailers don’t capture the essence of the movie at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menace_II_Society

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So she shot her son TWICE with the second shot being the fatal one. Had a concealed carry permit, but wait for it…….family saying she was acting paranoid. Starting to lay the defense. Case for mandatory sterilization.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    GFM page in 3..2..1… now the family mention it but not once in the past. A disease of convenience.

Attachments

• 53F56D71-B9B2-44DA-9007-46184A48A884.jpg
      53F56D71-B9B2-44DA-9007-46184A48A884.jpg
      19.7 KB · Views: 343

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    I'm sure it's the fault of white nationalists. Or Trump.

Evolution in action.

Trump normalized white nationalists, which made her fear for her life so she had to get a gun. She wishes the government would not have made it so easy for her to procure one, maybe her son would still be alive.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    sometimes i/we get down on ourselves for what is really trivial crap. here, this own kid's mom shot him, twice. how sad. it's a pretty f-ed up world out there. i don't always, but do try to carry when i go "into town." you just never know what's out there.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    The family members who were worried about her mental state and failed to "report her" should be held responsible as well. I mean, what good is a red flag law?

She should be executed immediately, as well as "dad" if he is defending her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom