• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dweissman

Mar 23, 2020
    A little hard to buy your "overheard talk from legislators in Washington yesterday" when you flip flopped on asserting you were vaxxed. Also - if you really didn't want to share that info on a forum, then the thing to do would not be to say you were, but just say nothing on the subject...

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    Not really. They plan to put all your information on the blockchain.
    You won't be able to keep secrets much longer. They will know everything about you via your social credit score.

Wait a sec, you aren't wearing your tinfoil hat? :tinfoil:

Dude, the lizardpeople will be reading all your thoughts.

We might all be compromised just for being on the same forum as you. :outta her

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Do you have to be vaccinated to be on this forum too?
    I'm afraid I don't have a vaccine passport to show you.

No, of course not. That said, we get a lot of BS posers showing up here claiming to be people they're not, with insider knowledge they don't have. Frequently they're formerly banned members. Sometimes they're random internet trolls looking for fun. Occasionally they're here with serious ill intent trying to disrupt the forum or paint us in a certain light. We are as a group righteously suspicious of new folks whose stories don't add up.

StanleyJobson

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2021
    Very strange and utopian. Once I get vaccinated I'll make sure to let you know..... Would you like to know more about my personal medical history???
    Are all forums this crazy now? Perhaps MDShooters is not for me.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Very strange and utopian. Once I get vaccinated I'll make sure to let you know..... Would you like to know more about my personal medical history???

Calm down, how dare someone question two opposite statements you made in the same thread.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville

Dude, literally no one here is asking about your medical history.

Do not forget, you started this thread AND shared your vaccination status/medical information.

You are making sh*t up in your own head and not making a whole lot of sense through your posts.

I think you got the last part right, though.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

You are the one who started a thread with a lie. Your indignation is misplaced.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    For all you young ins I grew up when there was a polio plague and that is what it was called. A pandemic is just a political ploy to make it sound not as bad. It was mandated that every child and adult was to get the polio shot. You could not attend school or even get some jobs if you did not produce a current shot record.

When you went into the military you received every shot know to man. Todays society is nothing but a bunch of spoiled adults who thinks everything is owed to them free of charge. People who do not want to get their shots, well that is their choice and when things do not go their way because they could lose their jobs or even get sick that is the choice they have made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom