• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    This election is going to be a huge bellwether. Really hope that conservatives don't say "fixed election" and stay home. I remember the last VA election, one house district i think it was, coming down to literally 1 vote.

You and me both.

If this election
    doesn't see Virginia conservatives racing to the polls like scalded cats, there will never be another that will.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    You and me both.

If this election
    doesn't see Virginia conservatives racing to the polls like scalded cats, there will never be another that will.

After the events of the past 5 years, the concept of an apathetic conservative sitting out an election completely blows my mind.

Accusations of a "rigged" election is not justification for sitting it out.

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    The Republicans need to win beyond minute of thieving lawyer and the ability of the 'rats to "find" extra votes. And, oddly, none of the 'rat controlled election boards will be able to audit the election. An election that cannot be audited may be honest, but you can't know.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Wonder if Terry McAuliffe has picked his shade of lipstick for his concession speech

He should take a cue from the current governor and use white lipstick ad then provide the necessary black makeup on his face to provide the contrast.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    He should take a cue from the current governor and use white lipstick ad then provide the necessary black makeup on his face to provide the contrast.
    Lol, what's he got to lose.

For those folks that missed McAuliffe's "we're still in this" speech, he looked like a total freak show last night ...

cb847d42b4f3fe761b285ce9e9ec9932.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Looks like a clean GOP sweep. Youngkin, Sears, Miyares, with Miyares unseating rabidly anti-2A Dem. AG Mark Herring. If it all holds.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Looks like a clean GOP sweep. Youngkin, Sears, Miyares, with Miyares unseating rabidly anti-2A Dem. AG Mark Herring. If it all holds.
    Very tangential, but I hope that this bouys conservative jurists on the SC. Democrats (esp those in the Senate) have been trying to bully them and suggest that they're out of step with the country. This VA election was a middle finger to this Democratic party mindset that they are the ones in touch with the electorate.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Very tangential, but I hope that this bouys conservative jurists on the SC. Democrats (esp those in the Senate) have been trying to bully them and suggest that they're out of step with the country. This VA election was a middle finger to this Democratic party mindset that they are the ones in touch with the electorate.

This might signal a great day in more ways than one. Virginia has a lot of sway historically, but its recent history hasn't been good. All the Dem stars -- FJB, -0-, the Ho, Abrams, and Clyburn couldn't drag Clinton Capo McAuliffe, his number two, or even the incumbent number three (Herring) across the finish line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom