• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    I couldn't afford to move even if I wanted to, so continue to fight I shall.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    If I move, it will be to nova since I still work in PG county. I will not register my guns or get a license to own what I purchased legally. 75% of my family still lives in MD and I'll still fight to change it so I can move back.

I have been chastized, stigmatized, looked down on, outcast and even fired from a job because I own firearms. Now I'm a gunsmith and this is my livelihood. I have lived in western PA and spent a lot of time in VA, and I don't get the same treatment there. I'm looked up to and people want to talk to me because they want to talk guns. Here, outside of my small circle of friends, it's a battle to prove I'm not a wacko gun nut. I have had family events turn into heated debates where libtards make me feel like I don't even belong in the room. I've had dates or potential dates ruined once the subject of guns comes up. I'm only 28... but I'm tired of it.

This shit os really a drain on me and this is my last stand here in MD for a while. I'm done being in it for the long haul if these assholes like Frosh get their way. It should be obvious to them that most people don't want the laws to change. Violent crime in MD has been on the decline... there's no crisis here.

I'm sorry for those of you stuck here, and I'll do what I can to help the fight in MD, but it's becoming a quality of life issue. I can't even get a damn carry permit in MD... and that says a lot. I did have one here but you know how that goes with all the restrictions...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

All true,but not the issue. If your need to vent is so great at least wait till after the fight, it will not hurt then.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    With respect, you just did.

The point of this excersise,this thread, is not to argue the matter.

We can each make our decision. But the pols are lurking here.

And if Frosh can say, don't worry they can't hurt you in the election they are all leaving ... well guess what that's not good for us.

It does not even matter if its true. All.he needs to do is convince them it might be true....

Is your need to vent so pressing that you hurt the cause?

Please think. After the vote you can vent it will no longer matter...

And to the GA : we have many new converts to the cause, do not think they who leave will not be outnumbered by this influx.

You have succeeded only in making moderates and fence-siters into activists. And yes even farmers and hunters.....

I edited and yanked my post for OPSEC. Can you edit yours so my quote is gone.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    You also have early warning once the MD homes get their midnight visits by the confiscation police.

Dinner is on me if MD ever has confiscation police raids based solely on ownership records. There just isn't any money anywhere to pay for it, it would cost too much.

Any seizures will be purely opportunistic and accidental, not planned coordinated raids.

To the OP, I will fight tooth and nail and stand beside you thru this and next year's legislative sessions and to the interim election cycle ... if they ram thru infringements of the Second Amendment and the same old same old is re-elected, you are just going to get beat even more.

There is a time to stand your ground and a time to regroup elsewhere. De Gaulle fought from London, not Vichy

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    I'm from Arizona, the land of open skies and permitless carry. First chance I get, I'm out of this pathetic excuse for a state. Oh yeah, you all need to learn how to drive.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    It appears to me that our votes are drowned out by the unwashed masses. Our emails fell on deaf eyes. Our phone calls fell on deaf ears. Our demonstrations were ignored. At the end of all that we were betrayed. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. So what are we going to do to enact true and significant change as opposed to tripping over our dicks wasting time doing useless activities?

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I said just after the elections that conservatives from blue states need to move to swing states in order to take this country back. Thats what I said and I'm sticking to it. I look at it as self preservation. Guys that say it's wrong to move out of state are being selfish because they are not as free to move. I don't know if I'm moving but you can be assured I'll let you all know if I do. Red voices have no voice here and they never will again unless this country has a total collaspe. You can also be assured that I will be fighting on as long as I'm here and cheering for you if not.

I just keep wondering what it will take?

A guy told me today that we are headed for a serious rise in inflation and that could actually be the trigger. Last qtr was negative growth and it's extremely likely the first qtr will be as well. That will mean we are offiacially back inrecession which will start the inflation process. Hang on folks the ride is going to get real rocky very soon.

i'm very new here to the forum but am a 38 yr born and bred resident of this state...whether you're moving or staying stand with us in this fight, as long as you're here! i will be in annapolis on the 1st, 5th or any other day i can as long as we need to be! we have a fight on our hands and it has just begun! let FREEDOM ring!!!

uneven

Front and Center
    Dec 21, 2012
    Running spares the humiliation that comes with the inevitable surrender. This fight is over. Some know it, some are taking their time before accepting it. It is over.

Coon skin hats and childish terminology like 'fartbongo' and 'libtard' didn't accomplish ANYTHING. While folks sat around thinking of asinine childish names to call O'Malley and crew, they got busy beating the hell out of us.

And all the mispronounced Greek slogans you want to wave on flags won't change the fact that when the laws roll through, people will either run or kneel.

7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm here to stay and will not rest until I see that my opinion is heard and that my rights as a CITIZEN of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA are fully restored to what our forefathers meant them to be and that I do not have to worry about losing rights due to the actions of mentally deranged or criminal members of societies actions!

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    This is in response to how many will move.
    Our opposition may be tenacious and petty but they are not stupid.

-SNIP-

Those who flee when the fight really begins are the ones who will abandon any place they run to. Those who will sacrifice their neighbors and their neighbors' children just because their fight is harder than others' will run their entire lives to imagined safety, where they heckle and jeer the patriots who gladly take up the fight. I consider it a blessing to live in this beautiful state, and to have the opportunity to fight where it matters most. Winning the battle tastes much sweeter than holding the rear.

7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Running spares the humiliation that comes with the inevitable surrender. This fight is over. Some know it, some are taking their time before accepting it. It is over.

Coon skin hats and childish terminology like 'fartbongo' and 'libtard' didn't accomplish ANYTHING. While folks sat around thinking of asinine childish names to call O'Malley and crew, they got busy beating the hell out of us.

And all the mispronounced Greek slogans you want to wave on flags won't change the fact that when the laws roll through, people will either run or kneel.

You sir seem very weak-minded and prefer to bow to the whim of those who call themselves the leader of this country. Stop the pessimistic talk of being oppressed and stand up and fight! If your not for the cause you are against it. If you feel that your freedoms no longer exsist please feel free to bring me all of your firearms and when they "come take 'em" you can tell them to come see me if they want them bad enough.....................

(gets down off soap box and gets into boo-boo box)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Let's run our own SHUTTLES on March 1st to get our people from the Navy Stadium Parking to the Statehouse--not just one trip but back and forth continuously until we get everyone there. I propose that every volunteer driver tape some sort of American flag to their passenger-side windshield or attach to a flag to their SUV grill or radio antennae to signal folks that they are they for the purpose of ferrying MDshooters to Lawyer's Mall. Last time out a lot of people were stranded. Let's win the battle of logistics! Can someone with the seniority to post a new thread please start one to alert people to the need for SHUTTLE DRIVERS?

Glaug-Eldare

BANNED!!!
    Jan 17, 2011
    Let's run our own SHUTTLES on March 1st to get our people from the Navy Stadium Parking to the Statehouse--not just one trip but back and forth continuously until we get everyone there. I propose that every volunteer driver tape some sort of American flag to their passenger-side windshield or attach to a flag to their SUV grill or radio antennae to signal folks that they are they for the purpose of ferrying MDshooters to Lawyer's Mall. Last time out a lot of people were stranded. Let's win the battle of logistics! Can someone with the seniority to post a new thread please start one to alert people to the need for SHUTTLE DRIVERS?

I like this idea. Where did overflow parking wind up on the 6th?

Minuteman - Oath Keeper

Guardian of the Republic
    Jan 28, 2013
    Khandahar, Afghanistan
    Time to militia up. Better to be prepared and not be needed than to be needed and not prepared.

Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say "what should be the reward of such sacrifices?" Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! – Samuel Adams.

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    "I, uh, ain't a brave man, but I ain't no coward neither.
    We took our chances this far.
    I vote we keep it up."

Pale Rider

JustCuz

Non-Expendable Citizen
    Aug 25, 2012
    Hanover, MD
    Dinner is on me if MD ever has confiscation police raids based solely on ownership records.

Fine. But I invoke the right to claim such free dinner at any time and/or at any place, even if such a time and place shall be at the pinnacle of said confiscation efforts, and even if such efforts shall cause the price of wings and beer to become ridiculously above average.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member

People of your ilk are a cancer to the 2A movement, and serve no productive purpose among our ranks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom