• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Why we fight.

Because we can still fight.
    Because we can deny to our opposition the full measure of victory by denying them our surrender.

If they win let then pay in full. Let it never be said that
    we will yield if pressed. If we do we will be pressed hard.

And know that this the bill in its present form even if it passes which is far from certain, is a loss for Frosh. He will spin it, but he will Know it is a loss and so will we.

And so will his left flank. While on the right we gain support.

Stay in the fight. Stay involved politically and I promise we can make any victory of theirs hollow indeed.

Use this to redouble your resolve..

Once more into the breach....

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Don't stop.

Losing a fight doesn't mean losing a war

If the law passes the house keep on your reps for repeal next year. Make it a 12 month fight.

In the immortal words of John "Bluto" Blutarsky "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

I'm working my friends to call their reps, still writing letters, still taking at least one non-gun owner friend to the range every weekend.

I'm stuck here, divorced and wife's entire family is in Maryland. She won't leave and I wouldn't take kids from their extended family. I have no choice but to stand and fight.

The slide down the slippery slope has to stop somewhere, why not here?

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I'm with you! I'm a Marylander back to 1642 and it is time to stand and fight! My family was surely here before the O'Malley and Frosh horde... otherwise they probably would've kicked some colonial ass!

Anyways, today I was starting to feel resigned and apathetic but then I realized something. It's the actual feeling of freedom! I don't care what they pass. I have my God-given and constitutionally-protected rights and I will die for those rights to be extended to my children. Make no mistake, I will gladly fight for our rights! But doing what is right in God's eyes is more important than obeying whatever laws they pass. Either way, I am here til the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom