• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    This is the deal.

The only reason you can buy a gun today is because of the work of the all the 2a groups that have held the line for so many years.

Now its your turn to join the fight.

If new Gun owners get active we win, if they become I got mines we loose. Its that simple.

Do what you can. But do something.

That's the deal.

That is all.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Good point, please consider at least supporting MSI as they are 100% local. SAF, NRA and GOA are also good groups.

Do not forget AGC's legislative arm in that as well, they are also 100% local and as active or more so in Annapolis.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    This is the deal.

The only reason you can buy a gun today is because of the work of the all the 2a groups that have held the line for so many years.

If new Gun owners get active we win, if they become I got mines we loose. Its that simple.

That's the deal.

That is all.
    Well said !

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    This is the deal.

That's the deal.

That is all.

Good point, please consider at least supporting MSI as they are 100% local. SAF, NRA and GOA are also good groups.

Very we'll said :thumbsup: ....
    If you are one of the 1000's that are new gun owners, or even seasoned owners, you are now involved one way or another. Don't lose what you have.
    Join in and make a difference. :D

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    This is the deal.

That's the deal.

That is all.

I get your point and the need, because bottom line it's probably the most important aspect of winning this battle (getting people engaged), but the 2A's groups work is NOT why we are able to purchases firearms today.

There are many reasons but the only reason those groups are able to fight is because of the many thousands of citizens who support them.

This is a group effort, and it always starts with us.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I get your point and the need, because bottom line it's probably the most important aspect of winning this battle (getting people engaged), but the 2A's groups work is NOT why we are able to purchases firearms today.

There are many reasons but the only reason those groups are able to fight is because of the many thousands of citizens who support them.

HuH ?

Really?

OK I take It all back.. :)

Mr H

Banana'd
    This is the deal.

If everyone who still can, would put the equivalent of half the cost of their last purchase toward the organizations of their choice over the next few months, then we would go a long way toward funding the battle.

Mr H

Banana'd

If not for the work of MSI, AGC, and NRA (and others) during the last GA session, we would all be prohibited persons now.

Yeah... it's that simple.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    In addition to supporting these organizations you must also get politically involved!

Get registered to vote and get your friends and neighbors registered as well. Look on the forum for information about Operation DINO in order to maximize the power of your vote.

VOTE in every primary and general election and do the research to find out their stand on gun rights of everyone you vote for. Ask them how did you vote on SB 281?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    If everyone who still can, would put the equivalent of half the cost of their last purchase toward the organizations of their choice over the next few months, then we would go a long way toward funding the battle.

I am imposing a 10% tax on all this years purchases. It may take some time to make good on it but I will. :) I will shutdown cable Tv to fund it if needed.

BTW I am furloughed-- I do not expect to get paid for the lost time. I may be shutting down more than cable TV :)

Mr H

Banana'd
    I like that idea as well (the "tax", not the furlough...:()

The agreed 'value' of my last acquisition (it was a barter deal) was $500.

So, I'll be donating $250 across the groups between now and the end of the year. I really can't afford it, but I figure I can't afford not to, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom