• ...and so much more!
  • Is it winable ?

• Total voters

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Brooklyn my friend ;

If the definition to to POLITICALLY win a clear 2A proactive victory in Md , it's not going to happen, our fight is inherently defensive.

There is no shame in a desire to personally live in a place where you have rights and freedoms. Realistically that involves voting with your feet. My escape was planned in broad terms decades ago for multiple reasons, and when the time comes, adios Md .

I am contrary enough the more lost the cause , the harder I fight. I'll have to get back in a cpl decades if that's noble or stupid.

Your continued efforts here would benefit Maryland, but who can say if they will ultimately be noble or misguided.

As was mine.. but what does that have to do with what we do while here. If you fight fight to win.

And I really do not give a sh.t about MD. The laws passed here are going to become precedent elsewhere... good precedent or bad precedent. This is just a battle in the larger national fight....that's why I chouse to fight.. The apathy and defeatism in MD is more than enough reason to write it off. Were it not for the sake of the national fight I would be long gone.

Its OK to leave. But then why complain? Can 't leave why not fight instead of complaining...

Good luck in America

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    The current MSI facebook status is a sad reflection on this.

MDA is pressuring Target to ban all carry. Our response. "Oh, it's Targets right to decide who carries."

MDA is force feeding them propaganda and our response is to do nothing.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    "Life's battles don't always go
    To the stronger or faster man,
    But soon or late the man who wins
    Is the one who thinks he can."
    - Walter D. Wintle

I will freely admit to not knowing jack about politics. This leaves me free to follow my heart and conscience in a fight I believe in. I will continue this effort because I believe our rights are worth the fight. I fervently hope we can turn this state and nation around. Some say the chances are slim. I think the chances are even slimmer if we do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom