• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Shelly has always served the public interest, not special interests. Her work with U. S. Senators Ben Cardin and Barbara Mikulski speaks to her own political ideals. And she has learned from them the legislative skills that are required to get things done and improve the lives of persons across economic, racial, ethnic and religious boundaries.

For the past six years, she has been Sen. Cardin’s Campaign Manager, leading the huge effort that resulted in his resounding re-election. In the process, she co-led the Maryland Democratic Party Coordinated Campaign that was responsible for the re-election of the Maryland Democratic congressional delegation. Her statewide prominence and contacts will be invaluable as she seeks to represent the interests of the 11th district in Annapolis.

http://shellyhettleman.com/about

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Dan Morhaim

"As the only physician in the 188-member Maryland General Assembly, Delegate and Doctor Dan Morhaim brings a unique and compassionate perspective to his work in Annapolis. That's why I'm supporting Dan for re-election to the House of Delegates."

- U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

Dan is also endorsed by:

Congressman John Sarbanes, Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger, Congressman Elijah Cummings, Maryland State and Baltimore County Teachers, Maryland League of Conservation Voters, Baltimore County Fire Fighters and Police, Equality Maryland, Sierra Club

http://www.drdanmorhaim.com/

He is not an outsider, but also does not have much to say .. on issues :)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Dana Stein

Endorsed by Ben ..

Has position papers -- not much thought e.g.

I support the recent efforts to keep our streets and neighborhoods safer by tightening penalties on young drivers who drive drunk. Also, our police and fire departments need the most up-to-date equipment and technology.

The rest is similar drivel -- he will not be missed either way I think

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Theodore Levin

http://www.tedlevin.com/

New old face .. frankly his drivel is just as disappointing but he is not an incumbent..

Very annoying web site -- trying to be hip I guess--- May lose because He does not use his Full given name on his materials so you need to know that Ted == Theodore on the ballot .

But he may have enough name recognition to Carry it off -- he is one of the least objectionable

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    https://www.donengel.com/

Lots of ego .. but he is a PHD in Physics,

Wrong on a lot of issues, but likely will respond to data -- may be much more workable than standard liberals ..

Convert current moratorium on fracking into an outright ban and block the planned Cove Point facility.
    Promote the use of renewable resources by state facilities.
    Simplify incentives for converting homes and businesses to renewable energy.

Dreamer -- may explain why he is in administration instead of research-- by choice we are told.. either very over qualified for his post or unable to avoid injecting his opinions into his results and thus better suited to politics.

In any case he is also not an incumbent and likes to be specific in his statements -- that can be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom