• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AK545

Dec 7, 2017
    Hey guys I know HK just announced the new SP5. Any chance you guys can get your hands on them or are taking pre orders?

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Not yet. I inquired with my LGS if he’s ordering any. Still waiting on a response. He’s got me some of the more unique stuff in the past so I’m hoping he might snag one of these for a decent price. I’m not donating a kidney for one though.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Hey guys I know HK just announced the new SP5. Any chance you guys can get your hands on them or are taking pre orders?

They have hit the market. A couple have shown up on GB but, as you can imagine, prices are a little high at the moment.

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring

We have a couple coming in from HK I am told a couple weeks. I don’t think the are on the roster board yet. They appear to be a couple hundred more than the SP5K but will confirm price when they come in. A $100 fully refundable and/or transferable deposit would get you first right to refusal if your interested.
    Thanks for reaching out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    If its not on the roster, whats the next move? I see that the SP5K is on there, which is damn near identical. Does someone really have to submit their new SP5 to the MSP for review? I want to get one of these bad boys, considering the MP5 is one of my favorites, but I also dont want to be placed in purgatory like waiting on a stamp or have the MSP **** up my new gun as they are "reviewing it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom