• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I just want to complement the staff at your Rockville store for how organized and decent you are to deal with in this unprecedented time of demand on the firearms industry.

Took me two hours to pick up a handgun this morning even though I arrived at opening time for the store. Staff is keeping things organized and running well despite the massive demand and NICS issues.

Your patience with people on the phone and the first time gun owners in line and in the store didn't go without notice as well. No doubt folks are trying the patience of your staff these days.

Wish you were closer to me but I will be watching your used guns threads much more closely now.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Operating from the belly of the best. I've always appreciated that.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    AG has always had a 'storied' existence on this board. You either loved them or hated them. I have used them for years and always had great service from them, and have defended them, time and time again. You don't stay in this business this long giving bad service. A1 staff all the way. :thumbsup:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    AG has always had a 'storied' existence on this board. You either loved them or hated them. I have used them for years and always had great service from them, and have defended them, time and time again. You don't stay in this business this long giving bad service. A1 staff all the way. :thumbsup:

Absolutely this^^^.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with them for over 40 years.

And said so, often.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I've always gotten great service from them even if I do think think they hold to higher prices...but it is Montgomery County and the costs of having a politically incorrect business like a gun store must be high.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I've always gotten great service from them even if I do think think they hold to higher prices...but it is Montgomery County and the costs of having a politically incorrect business like a gun store must be high.

Not to mention the cost of the many lawsuits they've filed in support of the 2A. Admittedly a business expense, but I don't see many other gun stores suing the State.

(Engage is the only other one I'm aware of. Probably, hopefully, there are others.)

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I've dealt with them a couple times. I don't know how anyone could not love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom