• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    They are probably just busy, like every other Firearms store in the nation.

I'm sure they are and with things as hard to get as they are probably not much need to promote to sell , But It was nice to see them coming into the fold after not even a interest for all those years , But they must have a guy at the Rockville shop that's proactive because I see they post on Facebook when ever they get in something new. Looks like they don't work together

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Kind of a long drive for you, isn't it?

I did live a couple blocks from them in a apartment till our contract with the government ended then the company I worked for lost the bid but the company that won it hired me and I can work from home that I kept in Tennessee and only have to come up for a face to face meeting now and then , But with the C19 now no meetings . Grew up in that area and fell in their shop when I was in College and they got me hooked .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I did live a couple blocks from them in a apartment till our contract with the government ended then the company I worked for lost the bid but the company that won it hired me and I can work from home that I kept in Tennessee and only have to come up for a face to face meeting now and then , But with the C19 now no meetings . Grew up in that area and fell in their shop when I was in College and they got me hooked .
    Like everyone else, I'd say they're getting used to the "new normal". I don't think they're going anywhere soon. Just need to give them(and everyone else) some breathing room. I am a big fan of the Rockville shop too.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Like everyone else, I'd say they're getting used to the "new normal". I don't think they're going anywhere soon. Just need to give them(and everyone else) some breathing room. I am a big fan of the Rockville shop too.

I'm sure there as empty as everyone else , Crazy times were in , Makes me happy that I got out of there and back to my house in time and that I can work from home .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom