• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Yeah...all these new people moving into Frederick County...which is their right to do so...work in or close in to DC or Baltimore with high incomes. They move here where it's cheaper but they want all the same services that MoCo gives them so long-time residents of Frederick are getting taxed out of existence to provide those services. It's been happening for many years but the pace has accelerated.

Yeah, same with Carroll County. I see single family homes here have jumped into the 400-500s now. We may have to push more north and east just to be able to afford something. I am not looking forward to that as I already driver 45minutes to Silver Spring every day.

rocket1331

Jul 9, 2014
    Yeah, same with Carroll County. I see single family homes here have jumped into the 400-500s now. We may have to push more north and east just to be able to afford something. I am not looking forward to that as I already driver 45minutes to Silver Spring every day.

Tell me about it, I am looking to move from the Columbia area, and these prices in Mt Airy, Sykesville, Eldersburg are freaking painful. Couple that with the fact most properties worth considering are getting multiple offers far beyond asking with hours of getting listed, I am doomed.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Found it! The original Atlantic Guns was on 14th St NW. The glass display case is still there.
    attachment.php

Oh cool, yep I've walked right by that on 14th St!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom