• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    Maryland Shooters.

Thank you for your kind words and continued support as we relocated Atlantic Guns to 15813 Frederick Rd. Rockville MD 20855. It has been an incredibly busy time for us both from the logistics of moving and the current market conditions of our industry. Although we are still unpacking and outfitting our new showroom, we are open for business. We are 85% unpacked with the exception of several accessory categories and reloading supplies.

Our current hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-4pm. We have found Tuesdays and Saturdays are consistently busy days for us with wait times occasionally exceeding an hour due to COVID restrictions. If you would like to come by I would suggest trying Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Although I cannot guarantee no wait time we seem to be able to keep the line (if any) moving. If you happen to come when there is a line there will be someone at our front door that will take your name and number so you can hang out in your car instead of standing outside. Unfortunately there is no way around this right now due to the COVID restrictions here in Montgomery County.

Please follow us on Facebook (@atlanticguns) and Instagram (@atlanticguns1950). We frequently post new and used guns that we get in. We hope to start posting on our MD shooters page again as well.

Thanks again for your continued support. We hope to see you soon!

-Atlantic Guns

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Was just there yesterday...nice place...roomy and much easier to navigate than either of the old locations. Being across the street from all the Montgomery County gun haters is a bonus...your sign staring right at them.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Went in with a friend two days back, and he left $1500 or so poorer (but richer in guns!). Keep up the good work.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Congratulations on your new home. I stopped by last weekend and it was a great visit. I just have one suggestion/request. Would it be possible for the person at the door who regulates traffic into the store to hand out tokens so that customers are served in the order they come into the store? There was a pushy family group who came into the store after 2 or 3 of us had come in but they used weight of numbers to push their way to front of the line and served before we did. The guy who came in right before me and I talked to each other and decided we did not want to make a scene and so we did not raise a ruckus. But it seemed unfair.

But the store itself is awesome. I bought my first ever handgun (which I still own) from you guys and have bought a few more since then.

Cal68

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Your new store is nice and the staff was friendly and efficient.

Dillonh2

Jan 7, 2019
    Baltimore City
    I stopped in yesterday, very nice place for sure. The wall cases are a great solution to show inventory without taking up space. The wait list system is also nice btw.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I visited the store and bought something there. Just want to give MDS some credits. :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I visited the store and bought something there. Just want to give MDS some credits. :D
    I stopped by there right after Christmas. They were closed for the week. I had a pocket full of Christmas money too. Now I'm broke...:shrug:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Stopped by today. Had to check in at front door then wait until my time to get in. Only about 10-20 minutes so no big deal. My first time in the new store and I was impressed! Very nice lay out and very helpful staff. Put my name on a used long gun waiting for the all clear from MoCo. Plenty of stock all around even ammo from what I seen just too bad it’s so expensive at the moment but it is what it is. I’ll definitely be back in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom