• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    This happened to my new neighbor, Her husbanded died last year and she is renting the house across the street from me. She has her original house on the market because she can not afford to live there after her husband died. She went to check on it and found chains across the driveway and this is what had she walked into. I could not imagine how scared she was walking into this. The amazing thing is very little news about what happened here. Never saw it on local TV. https://www.insider.com/sovereign-citizens-moved-into-15-million-mansion-in-maryland-2021-7

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    What in the hell?! All of the sudden some people think that stealing something will give them legal ownership.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Those sovereign citizen morons are real loonbags. I seem to recall seeing bodycam footage of an interaction between an officer and one of them at a traffic stop. They really believe they don't have to follow the law and damn he was not going to cooperate with that cop

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Ideology, Sovereign Citizens, Government, more names for groups with ways to take what they never earned or worked for. ​
    They don't believe in the law except when it suits them. Very irrational people, then they use the law to protect them.
    I suppose the land owner would have landed in the hokey had she tried to protect her property.
    At least the police finally did something but the wheels of justice turn slowly.
    The lady will end up in legal battles and court with these people who have nothing, plus burden the cost of damages, probably have to fight the insurance company too.
    Extreme expense, nobody wins, nothing to show for the money, very sad.
    Stay vigilant!

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    So, if the laws of the US don't apply to them, shooting them in the head isn't homicide since the law doesn't apply. Maybe these sovereign citizen people are onto something. Open season on sovereign citizens!

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I'm generally not a fan of violence on another human being but there are definitely some people that need a serious ass whopping. These people qualify.

A FREAKING DENTIST? Really? Smart enough to get through all the schooling to become a dentist but zero common sense?

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So, if the laws of the US don't apply to them, shooting them in the head isn't homicide since the law doesn't apply. Maybe these sovereign citizen people are onto something. Open season on sovereign citizens!

That is funny in a sick twisted way. :thumbsup:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    While I think there are too many damn laws, some are needed to protect my rights from (collectively) you.

These people have chosen to trample on others' rights as they see fit. They should be removed from civilized society and made to live in a society made up entirely of sovereign "citizens".

They are nothing other than thugs preying on civilized people.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

Agreed. Kill all anarchists, they have no standing to complain.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    These people have chosen to trample on others' rights as they see fit. They should be removed from civilized society and made to live in a society made up entirely of sovereign "citizens".

They are nothing other than thugs preying on civilized people.

Most people adhering to an ideology have a primary foundational document behind it. For some it's the Bible, some the Quran, others COTUS. For sovereign citizen types, the foundational document seems to be Lord of the Flies.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I don’t know how it’s gandered jusridictionally but i have a lot of experience with this matter. It’s usually a nightmare in my area.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    OK, this is the first I have ever heard of "Sovereign Citizens" believing the original US government has been secretly overthrown and replaced by some malignant super secret organization

I thought sovereign citizens were generally just over zealous super libertarians, not conspiracy theory driven, just wacked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom