• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Got the bow (that he needed for classes/practice) last month. So very recently checked the 457 Scout box (that he'll use in practices for YHEC) ...
    96b15c854139b25f80a9dad62b913dac.jpg

Super nice set-up, man. He's gonna love it!

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Ruger Long Range Target. Love the look of this rifle, and it’s geared towards more longe range rimfire shooting, something I’d very much like to get into more next year. I have the M77 LRT 300 Win Mag version already and it’s one of my favorite rifles to shoot. I’ve seen great reviews of this one. Now, just need to find one.

Attachments

• B6EEA6E3-A4BA-48EF-8AAE-294BCCF229CE.jpg
      B6EEA6E3-A4BA-48EF-8AAE-294BCCF229CE.jpg
      11.5 KB · Views: 199

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ruger Mark IV 22/45. Probably the Lite model
    This. Or a VQ Black Mamba, if I can convince myself to spend the money.

Rimfire bolt action would be fun, but I know I'd shoot it about as often as my centerfire bolt actions (aka, essentially never).

davidg

Mar 19, 2019
    A MK IV lower with a tacical solution, volquartsen or 22/45 lite upper. Can't make up my mind

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Here's a thought - an old but good condition Winchester Model 1890 would be a dandy rifle to add to the collection. I already have one, but it's not a great specimen, even though it shoots well.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I like almost everything posted to this thread.
    Hahaha, I'm the same way. I'm so happy with my recent pick-ups (CZ 457 Scout and 1987 production Marlin Model 60) but am chomping at the bit for more and eyeing the calendar for time to shoot a Winchester 9422, couple 10/22s, etc. There's so much variety in the rimfire space.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Hahaha, I'm the same way. I'm so happy with my recent pick-ups (CZ 457 Scout and 1987 production Marlin Model 60) but am chomping at the bit for more and eyeing the calendar for time to shoot a Winchester 9422, couple 10/22s, etc. There's so much variety in the rimfire space.

I want a copy of all the rimfires that Fidelity owns ;)

Lately I have been thinking of an AR-style 22LR SBR. Maybe a pistol variant of the M&P 15-22 converted to a registered SBR; although building one from scratch would be more fun.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The one's I'm going to build. Integrally suppressed .22 AR with a big can, and an Amphibian clone. I already have a rusty Ruger for the donor gun.

Benny

Feb 20, 2019
    I’ll add the Ruger Mark IV to my list. I have a Ruger Mark II, which I enjoy shooting, but I think I would it enjoy it even more if it was easier to reassemble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    The Amphibian is a very cool pistol made by AWC . I use to sell them many moons ago. They were very popular!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm probably going to modify it a bit. I have the 0% Ruger Mk I-III jig from Matrix Precision. I will probably start with a larger tube, turn down the part that fits the gun, and flare the barrel/suppressor tube for a little more diameter. Might play with making it shorter, too.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I really want to reward myself for finally manning-up to cataract surgery this week. I was so blind in my right eye before surgery that I wondered if I'd ever be able to shoot a long gun (right-handed) again. Now that I've had the surgery, though, my vision is the best it has been in 30+ years. Don't need readers anymore! Dr. McGann installed an implant that not only cured the astigmatism, it turned the vision in my right eye from legal blindness to super-duper, laser-beam, ultra-high definition. It's incredible.

I had been saving-up for a S&W Model 41 but, now I'm thinking I'd like to have a Tikka T1x with a good optic mounted on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom