• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Just got a FANTASTIC show of support from some of the MD Sherrifs. Hope someone got a video of it all to post.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Sheriffs in support just came in the waiting room and gave a helluva speech.

MDA chicks were not impressed :)

Attachments

• 20190225_125243.jpg
      20190225_125243.jpg
      69.9 KB · Views: 592
    • 20190225_125317.jpg
      20190225_125317.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 591

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    How are they going to get through all the bills? This is still the first one right?
    Yup. No idea. Shenanigans watch in effect for later on. At least it sounds like there mom's have given up already, and the Patriots still holding the high ground.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    They basically said that they have our backs, they will testify as such, and if it passes, they will not comply. I gave them some of my stickers, but I doubt they will wear them on their uniforms.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    They basically said that they have our backs, they will testify as such, and if it passes, they will not comply. I gave them some of my stickers, but I doubt they will wear them on their uniforms.

Awesome. I'd love to see Sheriff Jenkins make a statement that Frederick County will not enforce these laws.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    My delegate, who hates guns and toxic masculinity, came out of her office to investigate the noise from the overflow room. She was not happy.

Keep it up!

hammer67

Aug 21, 2016
    Ellicott City
    watching from home. don't think can make it down. Just the other day I sent a text after watching everything going on in Venezuela. Thought maybe someone could use this info before committee today. lets face it, their goal is really to take all our guns. Here is what I sent:

Watching what's going on in Venezuela. As government and citizens clash, wondered what gun laws they have. First 3 articles in search:
    1. Venezuela bans private gun ownership
    2. In wake of gun ban, Venezuela sees rising homicide rate
    3. Venezuelans regret gun ban, a "a declaration of war against an unarmed population"

Anyone who knows any history could predict this. People never learn! How does it do-those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sheriff Mike Lewis is Wicomico County, joined by several other sheriff’s, just announced in one of the overflow rooms to the crowd gathered there that they will not enforce these BS laws being pushed today!

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    My delegate, who hates guns and toxic masculinity, came out of her office to investigate the noise from the overflow room. She was not happy.

Keep it up!

I cant stand even seeing the words toxic and masculinity in the same sentence.

These are the same vagina hat wearing goofballs that wonder why they cant find a real man anymore, and end up with cucks like that MDA dude that's always there

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom