• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    We are 1/3 of the goal, thanks!
    100 percent of this is going to MSI, I am covering fuel/bait, etc. for the trip out of pocket. I also need some input from you all! I’ve now had some pm’s suggesting or asking about different drawing options. I’ve made the offer and trying do something positive here and I committed to the trip. How about chiming in on the thread and let me know.
    Not putting any names here, but suggetions have been:
    -six individual winners from this list
    -one winner who takes their own group
    -one winner who picks others from the list

The second option. Logistics will be much easier. The winner can coordinate and bring family, friends, and/or fellow MDSers on dates that you give as options. As has been said, 6 random MDSers will not have compatible schedules, and if each is put in the position of a "winner", will expect you to individually work with them. If one MDSer is a winner, then anyone he/she contacts will be happy to be included, and will try to work with whatever options that winner provides them with.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Thanks for the input!
    We will go with a single winner as I originally intended. That person can pick their group.
    If there is an issue, and someone who donated wishes to withdraw, please send me a PM and I will remove them and return their donation.
    I am going to edit my original post.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    My initial thought was to do one winner who can than extend the invite how they see fit. Mostly due to trying to coordinate an agreeable day with six individuals.

However, I can let democracy rule here. If it is preferred I can do six individual spots, but it will have to be one trip for all of the winners. I’ve never done a raffle before, but wanted to do something. Whichever way works for me.

Don’t forget to tip the mate!!!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Whether I win the raffle or not I’m sure we will meet again in Annapolis and on the water. Would be fun to have an MDS meet on the water.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    A couple years ago I was able to take advantage of an open date Chris had available and invited several MDS members. The weather was terrible and the water rough but we caught fish :thumbsup:. I've been going out every year since with Chris and can say he does his best to have you catch fish. Here's a few pictures from the trip.

Attachments

• IMG_20160427_070722745.jpg
      IMG_20160427_070722745.jpg
      36.4 KB · Views: 84
    • IMG_20160427_113316512.jpg
      IMG_20160427_113316512.jpg
      85.5 KB · Views: 88
    • IMG_20160427_114058639.jpg
      IMG_20160427_114058639.jpg
      41.9 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics