• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    My wife and I moved to Ranson, which is just outside of Charles Town about 2 years ago. An offer that we can’t pass up to move back to Maryland has come up, so we’re heading back. We’ll be renting out our house and would be happy to rent it to someone looking to move out here for their rights.

It’s a 2300sqft end unit town house with a garage, deck, and a large(for a town house) fenced in yard. The community is nice and so are the neighbors. Also faces 200 wooded acres.

It’ll be available in mid July. I don’t want this to seem like and ad, I’m just posting it because I know there are a lot of folks looking to come out this way.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Do you know what you're going to be asking per month for rent? I can't make the move, but I have a buddy who might be interested.
    $1,650 to $1,750 is what we're guessing. We have to figure out what our monthly payment will go up to once it's no longer our primary residence, and adjust the property insurance.

No possibility of just commuting? Using the Marc train? Terrible to have to move back into the gulag.

Nope. My wife makes the commute down to Tysons from the house but shes going to be leaving to manage the family business. We're buying the MIL's house over on the shore. It has everything we want. Land, massive garage, plenty of space, and even enough room to shoot. And for a price that we can't pass up. I wouldn't be moving back unless it was for this offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom