• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Figured id throw a new post up here since its been so long. Long time member but I stepped away from forums for a few years. I'm still in the Corps, dealing with a bunch of med stuff now that has finnaly caught up with me so the next year or so will be bumpy.

I'm still heavily collecting, building, using, thrashing on all kinds of things. Still an automotive nut and luckily still in NC. Ive started to come back to forums due to 98% of social media groups being worthless, hard to search old good info, and just full of goobers.

I'm hoping to see some of the old guys still on here from back in the day.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Figured id throw a new post up here since its been so long. Long time member but I stepped away from forums for a few years. I'm still in the Corps, dealing with a bunch of med stuff now that has finnaly caught up with me so the next year or so will be bumpy.

I'm still heavily collecting, building, using, thrashing on all kinds of things. Still an automotive nut and luckily still in NC. Ive started to come back to forums due to 98% of social media groups being worthless, hard to search old good info, and just full of goobers.

I'm hoping to see some of the old guys still on here from back in the day.

You ever get your 550?

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    You ever get your 550?

Oh yea I pulled the trigger on buying out everything from the member on here. Cant remember who it was though. Im loading 9mm, 45 acp, 38, 357, 223, 300aac, 30-06,308,35 rem, 25-20, 22-250, 458 socom, about to start 6.5 grendel.

I go on hot and cold spells with it and was chasing making better rifle ammo for accuracy so I snagged a single stage to try and tighten up some consistency.

Ive been tinkering over the years on the 550 and have it pretty dialed in but still keep it simple.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Welcome back. Many from back then moved on. This place can sometimes be as bad as the “heavily traveled” social media. Just ignore it.

I thought the convience of haveing all the group's in one location would be a good thing. But then without the sections within the groups its just a dump of 20% info and 80% bs.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The following is just a rehash.
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members