• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kool361

Apr 16, 2020
    Damascus
    So I am looking for a lever action rifle that is affordable and they are hard to come by. My son loves playing Red Dead Redemption video game. I thought it would be nice to get him a lever action rifle and or a revolver/six shooter for Christmas. Can't really afford to spend a ton of money so if anyone knows where I might find these at a reasonable price I would greatly appreciate any infdo. Thanks

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    For the revolver go with a ruger wrangler. High quality .22lr single action for usually under 200 bucks. A Henry .22 lever rifle would go nicely with that as well.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    The Henry lever action .22 is a lot of fun. The base model is around $300 now.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    The Henry H001 is $307 OTD @ WM. In stock seems to be hit or miss but they have been mostly in stock for the past several weeks now. Last night someone picked theirs up (nics delay) while I was grabbing a box of .22

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I got my son a heritage 22lr revolver last year for Christmas. He loves it and has put at least 1k rounds through it so far. We got a spare cylinder so I can load one up while he is firing off the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom