November 14th & 15th

Frederick Fairgrounds
    797 E. Patrick St. Frederick, MD

Saturday 9am to 4pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $8.00 for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

http://www.thegunshows.com/frederick-fairgrounds/

At the moment, I do not see a table count or the usual $1 off coupon on the web page. Will update if they do.

Last edited:

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just spoke to one of the guys from the show, they have not heard anything so as of now the show is ON. I would expect under Lockdown Larry's orders that mask's will be required and limits on the number of people in the buildings. Be prepared to wait in line, the smaller venue will hopefully mean people can move through quicker...

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Just spoke to one of the guys from the show, they have not heard anything so as of now the show is ON. I would expect under Lockdown Larry's orders that mask's will be required and limits on the number of people in the buildings. Be prepared to wait in line, the smaller venue will hopefully mean people can move through quicker...

If you speak with them often, maybe you could remind them to actually look at their own web site after they update it. ;) They contradict themselves often.

For example, under the "2020 Events" page in December, the only thing listed is:

December

12-13 Howard County Fairgrounds 2210 Fairgrounds Rd, West Friendship MD

However, under "Upcoming Events" on the left of the main page it lists:

York Fairgrounds-Weis Arena Dec 5&6

5&6 and 12&13 are both weekends so both could be true, but who knows. :shrug:

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Hope its nothing like what I drove by last month with Timonium. Saw line, drove home. Wish everyone success if they actually go. Gonna be in the treestand all weekend!!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Hope its nothing like what I drove by last month with Timonium. Saw line, drove home. Wish everyone success if they actually go. Gonna be in the treestand all weekend!!

Timing is everything. There was zero line when I got to Timonium just after noon on Saturday, just one person filling out one of their stupid clipboards. I filled out the paper and walked right in.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    The country executive announced that the maximum capacity of indoor facilities is restricted to 25% or 25 people, whichever is less,
    I don't see how they can have the show.
    :sad20:

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    The country executive announced that the maximum capacity of indoor facilities is restricted to 25% or 25 people, whichever is less,

So Walmart is capped at 25%? Grocery stores only allowed 25 people in at a time? This is a retail event it should apply to all retail spaces

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    The county executive announced that the maximum capacity of indoor facilities is restricted to 25% or 25 people, whichever is less,

She's an anti-gun Democrat...this is not surprising. Even if she wasn't thinking about the gun show specifically...if the show would be canceled she sure wouldn't be upset about it. She would probably consider it a "happy coincidence."

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

It actually says "indoor AND outdoor", so that precludes them from moving part of the show into tents, if they could even find any.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    So Walmart is capped at 25%? Grocery stores only allowed 25 people in at a time? This is a retail event it should apply to all retail spaces

Those places need to be reminded that, the 25% or 25 also includes the employees that work there. So that would be what, 12 customers at a time??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom