• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    I just gonna throw this out there. If she becomes enough of a problem that it becomes necessary to take action try a foxhunt. I read some time ago that an organized legitimate fox hunt may cross property lines. Would be a good idea to research this for accuracy before trying.
    I have a picture in mind of dozens of horses and riders in their little outfits jumping her fence following a pack of dogs galloping through her fields and it would be LEGAL.

Remember I suggested this only as a last resort.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-12-15-12h28m22s154.jpg
      vlcsnap-2014-12-15-12h28m22s154.jpg
      22.2 KB · Views: 462

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    My other suggestion was going to be to leave the gut piles right on the property line where she walks, making sure to accidentally bust open the intestines and bladder as they're dropped on the ground.

Foxes literally wait for me to bring the guts so it would not last long enough. I usually drop em in the garage into a big garden cart and leave it by their dens. The skunk concentrate might be a good idea. Im thinking she will probably stop though once the weather gets colder. Been out the last 2 nights and no stalking the property lines.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Or he is investigating a nothing burger and a DV comes out on the other side of his area. His response time is increased and the victim sustains more injuries.

Or let’s say the old Byrd is Antifa and shoots the responding officer

To many stupid variables

Then there’s that while advocating calling the police on a woman doing nothing illegal hanging out on the property she owns
    Exactly. Imagine if there is a Maryland equestrian forum and the woman was asking how she could influence the hunter next door and someone suggested calling the police to harass the hunter, knowing he was doing nothing illegal.

Its funny that people would advocate using the police as a ploy against someone with whom they have a minor spat, and then inevitably talk smack about the cop that shows up to handle the ridiculous call for service...

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Foxes literally wait for me to bring the guts so it would not last long enough. I usually drop em in the garage into a big garden cart and leave it by their dens. The skunk concentrate might be a good idea. Im thinking she will probably stop though once the weather gets colder. Been out the last 2 nights and no stalking the property lines.

I bet you could buy a timed scent dropper after the season is over for cheap, and then use that leading up to hunting season next year in combination with the skunk smell to discourage her activities from the get-go.

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    I'd be dangling dead foxes on her fence... nothing pisses off the fox hunters more...

Cough up the old broads name already, I wanna know which horse crazy this is. Haha

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    I'd be dangling dead foxes on her fence... nothing pisses off the fox hunters more...

Cough up the old broads name already, I wanna know which horse crazy this is. Haha
    She is British if that helps. They are deep into the horse world. I don't get the fox hunting vibe from them. Come to think of it I can't recall ever seeing anyone actually ride a horse on the farm. Its all breeding. Which is why her nickname among my hunting buddies is "Horse F!@%er".

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    She is British if that helps. They are deep into the horse world. I don't get the fox hunting vibe from them. Come to think of it I can't recall ever seeing anyone actually ride a horse on the farm. Its all breeding. Which is why her nickname among my hunting buddies is "Horse F!@%er".

Horse Fluffer?

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Apparently you can make your own paintballs. Instead of anticipating her and pouring out the skunk stuff. Just fill up some paintballs and wait until you see her. Then spray the ground.

noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    ummm

Have you tried talking to her. Just wondering.

And if that doesn't work try to set it up so she pushes the deer to you.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    horse people are crazy

Get it on camera, maybe try to talk to them, but unlikely to help.

Then hire an attorney for a cease and desist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom