• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    If you use active junky, their cash back is 12% today. Also, you can get Cabela's gift cards at a 13+% discount on raise. I've use both for years with no problems. Raise GCs should show up in your email within minutes of purchase (at least in my experience).

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah I was annoyed that I bought $100 of gift cards last week seeing this was going to be for sale this week (extra discount last week) and then this print Cabela’s and BPS posted it as out of stock on their website (and I checked at like 5am).

But it was back in stock around 5pm. So got my order in. I imagine something with their order/inventory system, not that they suddenly got a bunch more in.

PS yes the high mount is supposed to be an absolute cowitness

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yeah I was annoyed that I bought $100 of gift cards last week seeing this was going to be for sale this week (extra discount last week) and then this print Cabela’s and BPS posted it as out of stock on their website (and I checked at like 5am).

But it was back in stock around 5pm. So got my order in. I imagine something with their order/inventory system, not that they suddenly got a bunch more in.

PS yes the high mount is supposed to be an absolute cowitness

I must of lucked out. Mine filled at 7pm.

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    Mine was just delivered. I am very impressed, been looking at these for a couple of years but had planned to go with one of the Vortex models that were very similar but for the price I went with this. I’m considering buying another one just because if they come back in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom