• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    While visiting America, I picked up a couple of magazines including a 32 round Glock mag for my Sub2K. Whe I got home, I realized that I had mistakenly purchased a .45 mag instead of a 9mm. Oh well, I thought... Maybe I'll just give it away as Karma... then I remembered, crap, can't even give it away in this freaking commie state.

Sorry guys.... I'll come up with another karma, but sorry it can't be this one. /rant.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    While visiting America, I picked up a couple of magazines including a 32 round Glock mag for my Sub2K. Whe I got home, I realized that I had mistakenly purchased a .45 mag instead of a 9mm. Oh well, I thought... Maybe I'll just give it away as Karma... then I remembered, crap, can't even give it away in this freaking commie state.

Sorry guys.... I'll come up with another karma, but sorry it can't be this one. /rant.

Somebody needs a .45 Glock now:innocent0

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick

Can you change the follower and still use the mag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Can you disassemble it and give the parts away?

Can you give it to another MDS member across state lines?

(No, I don't want it)

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Things like this is why I want to bulldoze my house when I leave and salt the earth on which it sits so md can't nail the next sucker for the taxes which it would come with. Taking my retirement check, banning my kids from md colleges, and moving isn't enough to wake these parasites up.

OP, I do appreciate the thought. So sad one can't even give their property away in this state.

Minor

May 17, 2013
    Frederick, MD

Have you MCarbo’d your Sub2k yet? Their trigger ROCKS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom