• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DdotC

Jul 18, 2020
    So, I’ve burned up my one purchase this month, but If something happens to come in stock within said month that I’ve been looking for, can I still purchase gun and have it held until my month hold is up? How does that process work?

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    The designated collector letter is free. It only takes a few weeks to get. Just need to fill out your request and have it notarized.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Yes, but go ahead and apply for designated collector letter with the MSP. It's free and taks about 30 days for approval. Once you get it you don't have to worry about that 1 gun/ month BS anymore

Rick Sanchez

Jul 25, 2020
    C-137
    Hey guys, If ordered my new 1911 from United, but if I wanted to purchase a shotgun from another local dealer ( Only reason is that they are sold out and i want get a good feel for it. thinking about Atlantic?? ) Is that possible? or can i just leave it for the 30 days? kinda like a layaway

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Hey guys, If ordered my new 1911 from United, but if I wanted to purchase a shotgun from another local dealer ( Only reason is that they are sold out and i want get a good feel for it. thinking about Atlantic?? ) Is that possible? or can i just leave it for the 30 days? kinda like a layaway

Yes. You can buy as many long guns a month as you want. Handguns are the only thing limited to one per month unless you get your Designated Collector status.

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    My DC approval only took 2 weeks, it’s painless. Print form, fill form, take form to notary, notarize form, mail form. Save the approval letter you get in the mail.

rocket1331

Jul 9, 2014
    My DC approval only took 2 weeks, it’s painless. Print form, fill form, take form to notary, notarize form, mail form. Save the approval letter you get in the mail.

I think Engage Armament had a form, I filled it out, they motorized and sent it out for me. Even easier:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom