• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clump

Sep 19, 2008
    Felton, DE
    My neighbor showed me his Wyoming Arms Parker 45 last night. Kind of looks like an ugly step child of a 1911. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures.

Here's a link to 1 that was for sale - https://www.bismanonline.com/mandan_nd/wyoming_arms_parker_45_ss

Does anybody here know anything about them?

He bought it new many years ago. Apparently it's never run reliably and he's had several gunsmiths work on it, making it better but not 100%.

The magazine looked exactly 1911, but super weak spring. I gave him a Wilson Combat mag that fit perfectly. We'll see how it feeds.

He lost the slide stop years ago and cobbled a pin that holds things together. It looks like a 1911 slide stop would work. I tried the part from my Kimber and the pin diameter is too big, but not by much. Other than the pin the size looked right. Searching this morning I can find the part number, but can't find any for sale. I guess filing the pin down on a 1911 slide stop is worth a try.

Any info on these would be appreciated.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    It looks like a 1911 was at a sorority party and got real drunk so it banged a P95 unprotected and totally regretted it. 9 months later.......

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Which of your pistols do you carry with your Wear and Carry? Oh that's right. Lol

zU7ydTv.jpg

Oh yeah! Proud Marylander right here. Native, too. My mullet is a registered lethal weapon. Don't need to wear and carry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom