• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • martman

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2017
    Ill be cutting through PA on my return from NY next week. Any worth wild gun shops along the way?

Fairly desperate for ammo, would love to get a nice-ish shotgun for trap.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Ill be cutting through PA on my return from NY next week. Any worth wild gun shops along the way?

Fairly desperate for ammo, would love to get a nice-ish shotgun for trap.

Why don't you swing by Delaware for no sale tax?

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Here’s my list. Certainly not definitive considering how many gun shops there are in PA.
    Shyda’s in Lebanon
    Richland Supply in Richland 10 miles from Shyda’s
    Joel Etchen in Ligonier It’s 133 miles from 81 but extremely worth it for anyone interested in target shotguns. It’s the largest Beretta dealer in the country. Their shotgun vault/room is a must see.
    Cabela’s in Hamburg has a gun “library”
    Cove Creek Outfitters in Bedford
    Trop Gun Shop in Elizabethtown
    Enck’s Gun Barn in Myerstown

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Tell me about Richland Supply please .

It’s a small shop run by an older couple. It’s located in the middle of a housing development. I always laugh because that would never fly in this nanny state. See link below. They’re not very talkative to out-of-towners but they’re only 10 miles from Shyda’s so I always hit up both when making the trip. They carry a bunch of reloading supplies for both shotgun and metallic. I don’t reload metallic but I’ve seen numerous types of rifle/pistol powder and primers there. They normally have a good selection of handguns and hunting rifles. I don’t remember seeing any AR stuff but wasn’t looking either. They cater mostly to clay target shooters (ammunition and reloading components) and hunters. Trapshooting and deer hunting are both huge in PA. They don’t have room to have everything they stock on the retail floor. As an example, If you’re looking for a specific powder don’t be afraid to ask. The same goes for shotgun ammo and reloading components. I would bring cash or a check. I think they charge extra for credit. I know Shyda’s does so I always take both. You never know what you may run across. I’ve never had any gunsmithing work done but their website states they do it on site. Let me know if you have any more questions.

http://www.richlandshooters.com

https://www.google.com/maps/place/R....355079!4d-76.259809!14m1!1BCgIgARICCAI?hl=en

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom