Liberty State = Eastern Washington, Ever heard of it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    WWNC

Merging of ideas here..

Attachments

• Will Not.jpg
      Will Not.jpg
      42.1 KB · Views: 200

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I think Balitmore County already divides itself along a north/south line for school closing - the "Hereford Zone" Where ever that line is, is probably already the best dividing line.

Outside of Waldorf, Charles County would probably belong with St Marys & Culvert

For that matter, Anne Arundel is different north and south of the South River; that's where the tobacco used to start on Rt 2

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    I think Balitmore County already divides itself along a north/south line for school closing - the "Hereford Zone" Where ever that line is, is probably already the best dividing line.

Outside of Waldorf, Charles County would probably belong with St Marys & Culvert

For that matter, Anne Arundel is different north and south of the South River; that's where the tobacco used to start on Rt 2
    Urban vs Rural = What it is.. This map paints a more detailed view of the counties that may questioned.
    http://rynerohla.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/16-MD-Inv.png

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    Leaving on a good note for the night.. Looks like we have the nasty blue Communist Cancer surrounded..

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    It isn't in the interest of the revenue stream of Greater Maryland to lose the Shore. There's federal issues at stake too. Dems won't let an "automatic" addition of Republican congressmen and senators to strengthen the Right. It is a very quixotic exercise even from an optimistic standpoint.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    It isn't in the interest of the revenue stream of Greater Maryland to lose the Shore. There's federal issues at stake too. Dems won't let an "automatic" addition of Republican congressmen and senators to strengthen the Right. It is a very quixotic exercise even from an optimistic standpoint.

At this point in time I agree, but we do not know what the future will bring.

It might be good to be prepared

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    In The Interest of..

We'll see how the state of Liberty does. They are economically viable independent of their urban slave masters. If keeping the E Shore is in 'their' interest , maybe they will 'adjust' .. but not likely.. Demoncrats will be Demoncrats

And what exactly is "Greater" Maryland ??

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    "Whole" Change

Greater meaning "the whole of", independent of arbitrary and non-arbitrary delineated divisions.

So I suppose after what constitutes or defines "the whole" is changed, the calculation of "interests" changes.

Sure it may be unlikely, but that's part of what makes it worth considering and potentially working for.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    Apparently one of the guys who started the state of liberty movement got investigated by the FBI for writing a manafesto about holy war. https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...-state-rep-for-manifesto-urging-all-males?amp
    Rep Matt Shea.. Yes MSM tried to defame him based on notes he developed for lectures he gave on the study of war in the bible.. It was not a "manifesto" - which has become a propaganda term like "conspiracy" - He is a legislator at the core of the Liberty State movement and they needed something to "get him".. Of course they could not find anything real and they built a strawman to put in the papers nationwide.. I've read the notes.. They actually lead me to think the lecture is likely pretty interesting and has good parallels drawn between today's 4th Gen Warfare and biblical conflicts.

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Rep Matt Shea.. Yes MSM tried to defame him based on notes he developed for lectures he gave on the study of war in the bible.. It was not a "manifesto" - which has become a propaganda term like "conspiracy" - He is a legislator at the core of the Liberty State movement and they needed something to "get him".. Of course they could not find anything real and they built a strawman to put in the papers nationwide.. I've read the notes.. They actually lead me to think the lecture is likely pretty interesting and has good parallels drawn between today's 4th Gen Warfare and biblical conflicts.
    I'm gonna have to disagree man because I've read the manafesto as well, and also regularly study the Bible, and he definitely took parts of the Torah out of context to push a fringe view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom