Liberty State = Eastern Washington, Ever heard of it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    I'm gonna have to disagree man because I've read the manafesto as well, and also regularly study the Bible, and he definitely took parts of the Torah out of context to push a fringe view.
    In today's world, all real Christian belief is treated as fringe - except the govt sanctioned mainstream pop culture church.. The word separatist is mainstream programming terminology for people have different beliefs than the media culture and want to be left alone by the non-believers.. Basically to be a Christian you will HAVE to be a 'separatist'. We don't live in the USA anymore..

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Eastern Shoremen (and Ladies) .. I know many of you have heard talk of 'succession' ( AKA starting our own State) - sometimes tongue-in-cheek sometimes with some 'heart' and seriousness.

Born, raised and lived on the Shore 90% of my life but I've been researching about 'life out west' for years due to my growing frustration with the Leftist controlled midAtlantic / coastal region as well as out of my concern for being so near heavily populated areas..

I've been following the growing Liberty State movement in Eastern Washington for about 2 years now. It's got to be the most organized, intelligent, and well executed movement of its kind in modern times.. We Eastern Shore folks should watch and learn. I don't watch mainstream media but I suspect it will make big news eventually. They have Legislators on the wagon developing legislation to exit legally and are organizing County by County and even have a Constitutional Committee formed.

https://libertystate.org/news/

These folks are serious...

Stay where you are and make lots of conservative babies who will in turn make lots more conservative babies. Moving to the conservative bastion du jure is only going to have the effect of conservatives chasing themselves from location to location in search of a conservative utopia which will never materialize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom