• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    Interesting. So the survivor drew on a drawn gun, got off two shots and hit with both shots. It sounds like the attacker didn't shoot.

chen t

May 20, 2020
    I hope the victim does not face any legal ramifications.
    Agreed. From what I read the man didn’t leave the scene, waited for officers, was detained for questions, and then let go. MPD did take the firearm. Hope he gets it back soon. That neighborhood just like mine has been on a downward trajectory.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Only problem I have with it is that the suspect has non life threatening wounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I hope the victim does not face any legal ramifications.

My best guess is he’s gonna be just fine. If there was any shred of hinkey he woulda been arrested on scene.

AUSA takes a long time to send the “we won’t charge you” letter though which is standard.

I wish him best in his civil case!

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Agreed. From what I read the man didn’t leave the scene, waited for officers, was detained for questions, and then let go. MPD did take the firearm. Hope he gets it back soon. That neighborhood just like mine has been on a downward trajectory.

My girlfriend now wife lived up there. That place is not getting better. It should be better. It is amazing that if you remove the police that criminals prosper. :sad20:

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    My best guess is he’s gonna be just fine. If there was any shred of hinkey he woulda been arrested on scene.

AUSA takes a long time to send the “we won’t charge you” letter though which is standard.

I wish him best in his civil case!

If the civil case goes to a jury it will be bad news for that guy. I have spent some time on DC jury and it is nuts. And super racist. I hope the potential victim is black.

chen t

May 20, 2020
    My girlfriend now wife lived up there. That place is not getting better. It should be better. It is amazing that if you remove the police that criminals prosper. :sad20:

Yes. It amazes me how much DC is botching their windfall from development. The extreme crazies on the council do more for criminals than honest hard working folks.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Interesting. So the survivor drew on a drawn gun, got off two shots and hit with both shots. It sounds like the attacker didn't shoot.

Certainly not all, or most, but many "gun" robberies muggings are done with pellet, paintball or unloaded gun.

I don't know the facts of this case but that is a possibility. Thankfully the case law makes robbing someone with a pellet gun or unloaded gun something that can be answered with lethal force on the part of the defender.

chen t

May 20, 2020
    And Ward 4 just elected Janeese George. Truly a sad day. A lot of people are going to die.

Yeah as a ward 1 resident, crime is already trending upwards and now Ward 4 will increase as well. Police are already trying to fight crime with two hands tied behind their back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom