• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Z3-5VRcHY

As I stated in previous post.. "OC is a craphole". T84a said "not really"..
    Is video above in the category of "not really"?
    Where's a cop - or 2?
    Where's a decent person to help those being pummeled?
    Nowhere! That's the answer. They are not existent in OC.

Blue corrupt PC city government enables this sort environment to flourish.
    People living in denial enables this to flourish.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    My wife showed me a different video of about 75 or so yutes jumping all over a car in an OC side street. Guy finally gunned it and they chased him like a pack of dogs. I went to senior week as a kid and never saw anything like that. The cops were everywhere back then.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I wonder what their "summer staffing" is in OC. I'd imagine with COVID and with the current "police climate" they are likely short staffed (like most other departments). Travel at your own risk.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    What a bunch of brave MFer's cold cocking a guy while he's stunned. :mad54:

It's the whole "worldstar" phenomenon. Anything to just knock someone out. Sucker punching, stomping, multiple assailants, etc. It's disgusting and a clear example of lack of male leadership and fathers in the home.

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    It's the whole "worldstar" phenomenon. Anything to just knock someone out. Sucker punching, stomping, multiple assailants, etc. It's disgusting and a clear example of lack of male leadership and fathers in the home.

Your obviously a racist....

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Z3-5VRcHY

As I stated in previous post.. "OC is a craphole". T84a said "not really"..
    Is video above in the category of "not really"?
    Where's a cop - or 2?
    Where's a decent person to help those being pummeled?
    Nowhere! That's the answer. They are not existent in OC.

Blue corrupt PC city government enables this sort environment to flourish.
    People living in denial enables this to flourish.

Took the Cops 3M an 46 sec to get there. Guy from work called them.

Car surfing was/is going on. An a W.OC restaurant 2hrs ago had some trouble, MSP, DNR, WCS an OCPD showed up.

The June bugs are the worse this year.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Took the Cops 3M an 46 sec to get there. Guy from work called them.

Car surfing was/is going on. An a W.OC restaurant 2hrs ago had some trouble, MSP, DNR, WCS an OCPD showed up.

The June bugs are the worse this year.
    I think it's worse this year because of the lockdown. Hotels and rentals are dirt cheap. In all my years, I've never seen this many low lifes (all races).

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    To the OP, these events have had zero affect on me or anyone I know. This crap is happening in the middle of the night. Not condoning it but maybe don't wander the boardwalk at 1AM.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    After Midnight on the boardwalk is not a safe place right now, especially with Senior week going on. There are lots of people there that are not even graduates looking to start something. Lots of things are combining to cause this to happen right now.
    People cooped up in homes for past few months with unreleased pent up energy.
    Watching riots and looting and general misbehavior on the news and internet with no punishment
    All the "protesting" going.
    Lack of summer OC Police help scheduled well due to Covid uncertainty and lack of funding due to reduced tax revenue.
    anti police activity amonst citizenry putting police on edge to "get tough" when "get tough" is really what is needed right now.

OC is going to see lots of discussion about changes in the next year related to security.

I"m in town right now (Ocean Pines) and counting the hours till Saturday Checkout time and the exodus

Looks like a wonderful place to take the family for vacation. Baltimore on the beach.

Rent in July/August above 30th street and visit the boardwalk during daylight hours, leave by 9:30 (definitely by 11) and you'll be fine.

I bridge fished often with the 2 older boys for over a decade (since 2003) and parked in OC leaving about midnight and only time i saw trouble was when the guy kicked the trashcan and they cleared the boardwalk after midnight.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Bike week a few years ago, North Division street we watched two older guys from the balcony of our room drunkingly (is that even a word?) slug it out. Probably around 1am

They'd stumble fight off the boards and end up rolling in the sand, get up, talk sh1t, continue walking the same way and begin "fighting" again.

Lost sight of them after about 15 minutes of this... I guess both of them eventually got where they were going.

Too much of that purple moose I guess lol

Mr H

Banana'd
    Sheesh...

We haven't been to OC since around 2012 for a variety of reasons.

We were thinking of taking a day trip one day next week to do a little meandering and shopping, but now I'm looking forward to October!!

Maybe we'll just go to Assateague. All we'd have to fight off there are greedy Sika...

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Details on the restaurant incident yesterday:

Bizarre situation in West Ocean City this evening as some individuals entered the Chipotle without wearing masks. When asked to put on masks, the suspects came behind the counter and assaulted the employees. Responding agencies included OCPD, Maryland State Police, DNR and Worcester County Sheriffs Office. Thanks to Campos Media for the photos.

As for the OC crime issue as a whole, all I can say is certain populations of people never went to the ocean 15-20 years ago, and it seemed a lot friendlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom