• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steelteacher

Feb 19, 2020
    PG county
    Always liked guns, never had any... bought my first a few years ago, now I’ve found shooting really calms me down, chills me out, and centers my head- it’s really nice since my head is usually many places at once.
    I’m trying to suppress the urge to buy more right now, and focusing on getting better with what I have...
    hopefully I’ll meet some of you at the range- finally have some orientations coming up! (Agc and Berwyn)
    Also have history with propane fire effects, air canon, and some other silly things.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Always liked guns, never had any... bought my first a few years ago, now I’ve found shooting really calms me down, chills me out, and centers my head- it’s really nice since my head is usually many places at once.
    I’m trying to suppress the urge to buy more right now, and focusing on getting better with what I have...
    hopefully I’ll meet some of you at the range- finally have some orientations coming up! (Agc and Berwyn)
    Also have history with propane fire effects, air canon, and some other silly things.

Nice to have you, AGC is a great range (I got my membership a couple months ago and go almost every other weekend)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I was going to join but with the prices and amount of ammo available its not worth it for me!

Just a thought (maybe two ;-):

1) Prices and availability run in cycles (cycles are the result of a lot of things behind the control of most of us; I.e., elections, materials supplies, etc.); and,

2) Membership “processes” (and especially wait lists for new members where they apply) tend to exist no matter what so,

it may pay off to start (and perhaps even finish) the membership process - at at least one range location - WHILE we’re all waiting for inventory (and hopefully also prices) to return to Earth. That way when availability and cost come down you’re that much farther ahead of the curve, with a place to shoot! :thumbsup:

The third factor - I.e, my personal budget - there ain’t no getting around so, if you’re having to choose between putting funds toward joining a range versus procuring ammo well, I get that then.

(Still envious as all get out as to how close you live to Berwyn - you lucky dawg! :D )

Steelteacher

Feb 19, 2020
    PG county
    Sorry offline all weekend. Had a great time shooting at Agc, although not nearly enough time! Also brought a bunch of guns since it had been a long time since I’d shot, and I just wanted to shoot them... didn’t get to work on anything, but had a great time!!!
    I’m really happy to be on here - learning a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom