• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    My Form 4 is now allegedly pending a correction letter from NFA to GR for him to sign and return to unscrew the wrong serial number.... which doesn't exist... which took two 1/2 months to get in the first place to submit said Form 4. Where this will fall in the Form 3 transfer mess to Gun Monkey is a crap shoot. But don't worry... "it was caught early (5 months deep is frigging early?) in the process".

If I ever get this can it is going to be bronzed and become a wall hanger

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Received a text this evening from Mr Catalano that NFA was going to expedite our outstanding Form 4's

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Yes, by all means, believe what John said. :sarcasm:

There will be yet another call to NFAD on Monday to try and verify before the button is pressed...

Attachments

• 41TxsSeXtHL._AC_.jpg
      41TxsSeXtHL._AC_.jpg
      17.4 KB · Views: 356

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I'm more likely to believe it now than a couple months ago. His parents weren't involved as much then as they are now. I believe at some point the atf got involved and the parents had to step up to try and straighten out juniors mess. As soon as the parents got involved, I received a refund. I think the pending transfers is maybe why they had to keep access to the store front.

Thankyou CanDoEZ for be so diligent and keeping us informed on what you hear. Looking forward to what the atf has to say now.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Well, Gun Monkey, for some reason, isnt taking the form 4's that are in process, so that probably played into their decision. It might be that ATF said no. Or some other reason, but they are being forced to complete the current form 4's in process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom